Default more vulgarity from Secord..

In article ,
says...

"lost leader." wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 9/17/10 2:32 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
wrote
in message ...
On 9/17/10 11:15 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

Dude, you are a vulgar little pig for sure...

--

Funny, that's the very term that comes to mind when you belch your
effluent

Hey, everyone here knows that your son is a drunken slob and you
enable
him.

NO, we don't know that to be a fact. All we know is *Don't
description* of his son is that of a drunken, low achieving slob. It
may not be true.

--
Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord

"Don't description"... ??
What kind of description would that be, spoofer?

Don, since you make a ton of typo's, and then post and "edit", you
must have read my "edit" where I said "Don's descriptions of his son",
now even if I didn't make the correct, if you had not killed all your
brain cells you would have been able to figure that out on your own.

You need to tell your son about the dangers of alcoholism. You can use
yourself as an example of what can happen to someone. By any chance,
did you wife drink while she was pregnant?

Maybe not, but it's a sure bet his mom did...

--

Speaking of drinking... do you still swill the cheap beer while occupying
that tent with the teeny boppers?

Speaking of cheap beer, was your son in his usual drunken coma?