BoatBanter.com

-   -   Throw his ass in jail!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/118186-throw-his-ass-jail.html)

Secular Humorist[_5_] September 27th 10 02:22 PM

Throw his ass in jail!!!

In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:56:07 -0400, LG wrote:

YukonBound wrote:

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:55:51 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

No the original subject was just whether these people had the
ability
to alter things.

The original subject included a false comparison between people
altering
their phone vs. modifying guns by common criminals, most of
whom are
not
too
bright.

It doesn't take that much intelligence to work on guns, just some
basic mechanical skill. All of that "smart gun" stuff is just
added to
a regular gun action and it is not that hard to take it away.
In the
end it will always just be pulling in a coil after it does all of
it;'s electronic magic. You just need to find another way to
move that
armature or operate that sear and rip all of those electronics
out.

Again I will point out, the technology was invented for people
who
lose a gun in a fight and don't want to be shot with it right
then.
This was coopted by people who did not understand the
technology or
the intent.

Defeated by a drill and a pin.

Depends on the smart gun.

Show us a real actual smart gun that can't be defeated by a drill
and a
pin.

Don't dig yourself in any deeper Pumpkin. That's your free advice
for
today.

None such currently exist. Doesn't mean the technology isn't being
developed. Let me know when I can have the shovel back. I think
you've
reached your goal.

Not until the dirt is filled in over him.

You're a bitter little ****, aren't you?

Don't 'cotton much' to thieves.
~Dumb Don "Snerk"~

And you maintain that you're not Dan Krueger? Who else would say
something so inane to Don?

Do you think you fool anyone?

Himself, and maybe The Freak. Ditzy Dan has to be the worst example of a
total useless detriment in this newsgroup.

And another totally stupid post from you.