Default Is this for real?

In article a5d89865-cd1b-4655-91c4-01d6aced5f72
@m16g2000vbs.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 15, 2:54*pm, Secular Humanist wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Harry * ?" wrote in message
"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Harry * ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:36:37 -0400, "Harry * ?"
wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying
make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? *Why do you post under someone else's
name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

That coming fron someone with tiny tittys. You do know the tiny
titty
joke, don't you ?

I'm betting yours are bigger than mine, and I'm a girl. Ouch, that
had
hurt. Sorry!

You're a moron.

Girls that have respectable girls are usually proud of them.
And girls that have girls know what girls are. Plume must be flat as
board. Poor thing.

Girls that have girls? Another one of your fantasies? You definitely
have
big boobs.

It's really not hard to understand, even for you and Don. You see,
sometimes when a man and a woman like each other, they have this thing
called sex. The woman (sometimes called a girl) can then become
pregnant, meaning that she is going to have a child. That child may be
girl.

Well, I get it, but since you're unlikely to have sex (and haven't for 30
years), how do you know about it?

Oh, please, how do you purport to know this?

It's obvious, since you're so "pent up" with anger and misogyny.

What anger? *I* am not the one that comes here and calls people morons
all day.

...and liars.

And racists.

wrote:

[...]

What anger? Spoofing people, racist remarks, ongoing misogyny, lying to
get
attention.... mor.. oh never mind.

I'm not a spoofer. I'm Harry Krause of Huntingtown, MD. I can prove it.

Whatever you say little man.

I'm far from little. Want me to post my address and phone numbers to
prove who I am?

In article , says...

wrote:

[...]

Why respond at all to the spoofer?

You are the spoofer. I am Harry from Huntingtown, MD. I can post my
address and phone numbers if you like.

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

. ..
wrote:

[...]

You're a liar? Who knew..

Boy, that one went right over your head, eh?

"LG" wrote in message ...
Harry ? wrote:
wrote in message ...

"Harry wrote in message

wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message

wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message

wrote in message

"Secular wrote in message

In ,

says...

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to
make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

So anybody named Harry has a "tiny peepee"? I'm seeing a pattern...

No. You have a tiny peepee, apparently.

And your pee pee is rather large, I suspect. Poor baby.

Bigger than yours baby boy. Definitely bigger than yours!

A girl wouldn't brag about a large one. Are you now saying you are not
female?

100% female. That's the point you dummy!

So you are saying that women with large vaginas are more desirable than
women with normal ones.

No. I'm saying that I have a bigger dick that you, and I don't even have
one. Also, my balls are bigger than yours. Oh wait, you don't have either.

Ripley's has a job for you if you are what you say.

She's an attorney so she would never commit libel, right?

I wouldn't even guess as to what she would do. She does seem to have some weird sexual fantasies though.

wrote:

[...]

Somebody already beat you to it.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"LG" wrote in message
Harry ? wrote:
wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message

wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message

wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message

wrote in message

"Secular wrote in message

In ,

says...

wrote:

[...]

Talk about projecting!!

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 2:54 pm, Secular Humanist wrote:
In article ,

says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"Secular Humanist" wrote in
message
In article ,

says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Eh, you're the one who's missing stuff between the ears.

In article ,
says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 2:54 pm, Secular Humanist wrote:
In article ,

says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,

[...]