BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is this for real? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/118133-real.html)

Harry ? September 14th 10 05:36 PM

Is this for real?

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him look stupid.

Krause says,
"...in being the alpha male of this sick newsgroup.

The majority of the boys spend their time in here either competing to
try to be me or trying to insult me. Obviously, they have low self-esteem.

Yep, I'm sitting on top of the heap of dung that *is* rec.boats, the
elected leader of a bunch of right-wing losers (and loogy, of course)
who likely can't wipe themselves after defecating.

What a thrill, eh? :)

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---"

Harry ? September 14th 10 07:32 PM

Is this for real?

"jps" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:36:37 -0400, "Harry ?"
wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

My Nom es Hejus Harry Crist. Do you have a problem with that, beta boy?

Harry ? September 14th 10 07:35 PM

Is this for real?

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

That coming fron someone with tiny tittys. You do know the tiny titty joke, don't you ?

nom=de=plume[_2_] September 14th 10 08:46 PM

Is this for real?

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

So anybody named Harry has a "tiny peepee"? I'm seeing a pattern...

No. You have a tiny peepee, apparently.

nom=de=plume[_2_] September 14th 10 08:47 PM

Is this for real?

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

That coming fron someone with tiny tittys. You do know the tiny titty
joke, don't you ?

I'm betting yours are bigger than mine, and I'm a girl. Ouch, that had to
hurt. Sorry!

jps September 14th 10 09:24 PM

Is this for real?

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

My Nom es Hejus Harry Crist. Do you have a problem with that, beta boy?

I'm not going to bother with you. Consider yourself plonked, again.

Secular Humanist[_4_] September 14th 10 09:35 PM

Is this for real?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

So anybody named Harry has a "tiny peepee"? I'm seeing a pattern...

No. You have a tiny peepee, apparently.

You're a moron.

Secular Humanist[_4_] September 14th 10 09:35 PM

Is this for real?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

So anybody named Harry has a "tiny peepee"? I'm seeing a pattern...

No. You have a tiny peepee, apparently.

How is that apparent? Have you been looking?

Harry ? September 14th 10 10:14 PM

Is this for real?

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

That coming fron someone with tiny tittys. You do know the tiny titty
joke, don't you ?

I'm betting yours are bigger than mine, and I'm a girl. Ouch, that had to
hurt. Sorry!

You're a moron.

Girls that have respectable girls are usually proud of them.
And girls that have girls know what girls are. Plume must be flat as a board. Poor thing.