Default Is this for real?

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him look stupid.

Krause says,
"...in being the alpha male of this sick newsgroup.

The majority of the boys spend their time in here either competing to
try to be me or trying to insult me. Obviously, they have low self-esteem.

Yep, I'm sitting on top of the heap of dung that *is* rec.boats, the
elected leader of a bunch of right-wing losers (and loogy, of course)
who likely can't wipe themselves after defecating.

What a thrill, eh? :)

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---"

"jps" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:36:37 -0400, "Harry ?"
wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

My Nom es Hejus Harry Crist. Do you have a problem with that, beta boy?

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

That coming fron someone with tiny tittys. You do know the tiny titty joke, don't you ?

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make
him
look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

He has a tiny peepee... duhh...

That coming fron someone with tiny tittys. You do know the tiny titty
joke, don't you ?

I'm betting yours are bigger than mine, and I'm a girl. Ouch, that had to
hurt. Sorry!

jps jps is offline

wrote:

Someone just sent this to me in an email.
Did Harry really say this or was it one of the spoofers trying to make him look stupid.

Is your name Harry? Why do you post under someone else's name?

My Nom es Hejus Harry Crist. Do you have a problem with that, beta boy?

I'm not going to bother with you. Consider yourself plonked, again.