Default OT Did you get your open season insurance docs yet?

On Sep 13, 7:14*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Sep 13, 7:04*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 11, 12:41*am, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 10, 7:49 am, "Harry ¿" wrote:
"Aggravated" wrote in message

om...

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 9, 10:57 am, Secular Humanist wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote in message
. ..
As I predicted, it ain't gonna be pretty. We just got ours
from
my
wife's company. It went from $180 a month to $500 a month (2
people)
Dropping me makes that less than $100/mo.

That is in addition to a huge increase on the employer side.

I am seriously considering just dropping off of her policy and
hoping
I don't get sick until Medicare kicks in for me a year from
now.
The irony will be that Obamacare has made me go without
medical
coverage for the first time since 1955.

Y'all should have kicked those private money grubbing insurance
companies
the curb.

Okay, now THAT was the stupidest statement you've ever made. At
least up
until now. I'm sure you'll surpase this in the near future.

You like seeing your fellow 'mericans cheated & gouged?

Oh, my poor, dumb little man. What does whether or not I like seeing
my
"fellow 'mericans cheated & gouged" have anything to do with your
stupid
statement?

Well, your response is pretty ****ing lame, spoofer.

How's your plan for the unemployed being received up there? *Any push
run you for public office?

Probably not, they don't want any busted down garage band players.

Busted down garage band players mit yella teeth and Shirley temple curls
and, oh dem eyes. He's got that Jack Nicholson look from "One Flew Over
The
Cuckoo's Nest"

But you're too much of a coward, douchebag to come see it in person,
huh Yellow Back?

Getting all excited like that is not good for your health. *We'd sure miss
you here if you were to pass on.

He only says that because he is hiding under his mommies skirt, and over
the border... He would cry and call the cops if any of us went up there
and beat his sorry, fat, girly ass...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Oh, come on up, ass-wipe dick-licker !!!!

Too bad you pussied out when I said I'd even cross the Border to
Buffalo to meet you, and beat your sorry ass.

But, true to your cowardly, blowhard, greaseball , loser nature, you
pussied out.

Pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy .Scotty Ingersoll is a pussy.- Hide quoted text -

You are ****ing retarded... I am not driving 16 hours for some pig to
sit in his garage laughing. *If we ever race up in your neighborhood,
I will stop in and say hi.

Who's hiding now? You are , asshole. Go **** yourself. I'd pity your
Daughter to have to see her loser father get the beating, and death he
deserves. The Cops wouldn't show up in time to save whats left of you.

I will end your suffering, douche-bag. Come to me, and get what fate
wants of you.

But...you will never show up. You cant afford the gas to even drive
your sorry, ****ing " race team " up here. Since Daddy died, and your
funds and mooching of cash got cut off.

Stay in your own backyard, retard. You feel like a " big " man
there.........spouting your half-baked bull****.