Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

Obama and his hog will both pee in a glass - there's 2 choices, right?

- you have to be beyond help.

On 13-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Walmart requires their supplier to produce overseas whenever possible
(for
production of products that you might have been involved with.) (where
you
used to work) You participate, you're part of the problem.

gee. you suggesting the middle class starve?

oh. we already are, courtesy of the right wing

You can stay out of the rain in your Nissan while you're starving. Natural
selection always eventually perseveres.

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 13-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Congress and losers buying everything foreign destroyed the economy.

where's your proof?

Examine imports of the U.S. and exports. For 40 years the U.S. has become
colony of places like Japan, Korea and China, shipping raw materials
overseas and receiving finished products. The statistics are readily
available even for you, Do your OWN homework. Perhaps you are too young to
remmeber when automobiles, castings, forgings, steel, electronics, small
home appliances, tools and dies, engineering and literally thousands of
other items were "the economy."

All
you want is governemnt to control/enforce wages, but prioces will then
need
controls also. EVERYTHING is supply and demand

wrong. we have a command economy managed by wall street to maximize
its own benefits

Up your Thorazine dosage...political party blather.

- cell phones and bottled
water are outrageously priced becaseu the market is willing to pay.
Wages
are EXACTLY the same, when labor, engineers, programmers, managers,
factory
rats etc. are not needed, their price (wages) go down.

wrong. if that were the case EVERY country would have the same profile
as the US in terms of wages

Japan, Korea and China are not inundated by shoddy foreign merchandise,
they
are much brighter than U.S. political criminals and the lardass U.S.
public.
Skilled and educated workers are needed there; not so any longer in the
U.S.

so you're WRONG

If demand ever returns for U.S. produced products (unlikely) demand for
labor, engineers, programmers, managers, factory rats etc. will rise as
well
as the wages to attract the same.

Lot's of trouble in logic class?

guess you never heard of evidence, huh?

oh. you're right wing

More TV show idiocy - think for yourself, watch what has occurred over the
past 30 years......political criminals will not, and cannot "help" you.

They're highly regulated societies. Is that what you want Mr.
I-gave-up-on-the-US?

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 13-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

China. Gee...if only I just gave them a raise, even when they were no
longer
needed. That's the Obama nation.

Sure you did. I hate to put up an ugly fact, but Bush was pres in 2005.
Yet,
you blame Obama. I wonder why. (Actually, I don't wonder.)

You probably spends hours everyday wondering what the hell your belly
button
is.

I have never blamed Obama, I have numerous times pointed out that the
moronic masses that think he's the cure are incompetent. Straightening
out
the behavior of the ignorant masses is not a presidents job any way. And
no, I couldn't care less that Obama's half black - I don't like most white
rednecks either.

You probably spent hours every day being angry with your lot in life.

You've got to blame someone. Why not Obama?

On 9/16/10 3:50 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

[...]

His little business failed...so he's ****ed.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:22:48 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 13-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Congress and losers buying everything foreign destroyed the economy.

where's your proof?

Examine imports of the U.S. and exports.

and yet the rich in the US have gotten richer. exports account for
only about 20% of GDP.

why have the rich gotten MUCH wealthier in the US, vs the middle
class? this is NOT seen in other countries

yet you REFUSE to address this issue

For 40 years the U.S. has become a
colony of places like Japan, Korea and China, shipping raw materials
overseas and receiving finished products. The statistics are readily
available even for you, Do your OWN homework. Perhaps you are too young to
remmeber when automobiles, castings, forgings, steel, electronics, small
home appliances, tools and dies, engineering and literally thousands of
other items were "the economy."

the wealthy diecided they didn't want to pay a living wage to american
workers. so they found dictatorships overseas to work for them

and the right wing thinks this is great

All
you want is governemnt to control/enforce wages, but prioces will then
need
controls also. EVERYTHING is supply and demand

wrong. we have a command economy managed by wall street to maximize
its own benefits

Up your Thorazine dosage...political party blather.

again, you fail to address the GINI coefficient evidence. i have
evidence. you have talk radio

- cell phones and bottled
water are outrageously priced becaseu the market is willing to pay.
Wages
are EXACTLY the same, when labor, engineers, programmers, managers,
factory
rats etc. are not needed, their price (wages) go down.

wrong. if that were the case EVERY country would have the same profile
as the US in terms of wages

Japan, Korea and China are not inundated by shoddy foreign merchandise,

what about france, germany, the UK, holland, sweden, the netherlands,
finland, italy, etc etc etc...

they do NOT see the wealthy getting richer and richer while the middle
class suffers, like the US

you, somehow, always ignore this. part of the right wing wet dream, i
suppose

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:27:19 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

Obama and his hog will both pee in a glass - there's 2 choices, right?

- you have to be beyond help.

if i were beyond help i'd be republicrap

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:28:50 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 13-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Walmart requires their supplier to produce overseas whenever possible
(for
production of products that you might have been involved with.) (where
you
used to work) You participate, you're part of the problem.

gee. you suggesting the middle class starve?

oh. we already are, courtesy of the right wing

You can stay out of the rain in your Nissan while you're starving. Natural
selection always eventually perseveres.

yeah the right wing has been preaching this for 150 years all the
while complaining about darwin's atheism

On 16-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

why have the rich gotten MUCH wealthier in the US, vs the middle
class? this is NOT seen in other countries

yet you REFUSE to address this issue

I've explained it 50 times in words you should be able to understand.

LAST time:

40 years ago - you want a automobile

Mines were constructed to mine iron to make steel to process and put into
tools that had to be designed, engineered and built in separate companies so
designers could design a part to assemble to a vehicle that other engineers,
metallurgists, chemists, capital equipment builders, machinery builders,
paint manufacturers, trim designers engineers and assembly people could work
in a plant built by steel makers, engineers, managers, architects and on and
on and on and on -

Today: A foreign company is offered a site at specialty rates (tax
exemptions), are granted foreign trade zone status to avoid tariffs, import
engineering, import management, import styling, import capital machinery,
import tools and dies, import raw materials, put the pieces together with
hicks at half the rate paid 25 years ago, and tell the ignorant masses its
"made in America."

Multiply that scenario by thousands of products and thousands of components
and thousands of companies, and you have "the rich" getting richer and the
ignorant masses taking it in the ass.

It is my observation that the ignorant masses ENJOY taking it in the ass
(with all due respect to Brawny Swank) as long as a criminal politician
makes them "feel" better and promises meals on wheels or $300 to "make it
all better.

Use Vaseline, it's cheaper, and you don't have to vote to gain the thrill.

If you don't grasp the demise of CORE industries in North America for the
demise of the previous middle class, you're not paying attention or both of
your brain cells are on non speaking terms.

You should be ****ED about the demise of the U.S., instead of blaming an
entity that has no connection to you and that you've never met or interacted
with. You also do not have the right or priveledge to change the policies
by the DC parasites that made it possible; you only have the option to not
participate, but like most other "Americans," "somebody else do
somehthing.!" Engage!

On 16-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

More TV show idiocy - think for yourself, watch what has occurred over
the
past 30 years......political criminals will not, and cannot "help" you.

They're highly regulated societies. Is that what you want Mr.
I-gave-up-on-the-US?

They're capitalists, like the U.S. used to be long ago. When a (previously)
3rd world ******** like red China blows your doors off, you should notice
something's wrong in your worker's paradise.

how the rich have screwed the middle class bpuharic General 0 April 15th 10 11:16 AM
rich get richer in recession wf3h General 14 October 3rd 09 03:48 AM
rich getting richer? wf3h General 13 August 23rd 09 06:16 PM
Speaking of boats for the middle class. Tim General 54 December 2nd 07 03:23 PM
Boats for the middle class..... Chuck Gould General 67 December 1st 07 10:36 PM