Default Right in Gainesville, Florida

On 9/8/2010 4:40 PM, Jordon wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

You want to burn a Koran where no one gets hurt, he gets a general that
should not be commenting on domestic issues to make comments against the
relatively peaceful event.

He shouldn't comment on a domestic issue that could get troops
in Afghanistan killed? Shouldn't comment on a domestic issue
that could light the fuel under some radicals ass that get him
motivated to take flying lessons in the states?

Peaceful event my ass. Terry Jones is helping Bin Laden's do his
job. He's motivating the enemy.

Does the daft general really believe it is going to make a difference?
The troops better be alert at all times as the Taliban and other Islamic
radicals don't care. They see an infidel they will think nothing of
killing them one way or another.

Hasn't stopped the Islamic fascists when the Koran wasn't burned. By
what logic will it cease? How many churches have they torched and
destoryed?

Just pure BS. Tag line say it all.

BTW, I do NOT agree with Terry Jones, he is a nut case. I am an atheist
or agnostic and really don't think his type of religion is healthy
either, he just hasn't hung, raped, killed, beheaded, bombed women and
children yet. And last I checked you can't jail people for what they
might do unless you behave like a Nazi.

But I agree in that if Islam gets a mosque where the ashes of 911
victims fell, Terry should have the right of burning the Koran. Islam
wants it fascist like one sided.

If it were up to me, I would tell them both to go to hell. But if Obama
wants sacreligious behavior for Muslims on American soil, he had better
allow it for Christians to burn a lousy fascist book or he is just a
Islamic racist bigot.

--
Obama, bringing the ghetto and Islam to the American middle class.

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:40:13 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

BTW, I do NOT agree with Terry Jones, he is a nut case. I am an atheist
or agnostic and really don't think his type of religion is healthy
either, he just hasn't hung, raped, killed, beheaded, bombed women and
children yet. And last I checked you can't jail people for what they
might do unless you behave like a Nazi.

But I agree in that if Islam gets a mosque where the ashes of 911
victims fell, Terry should have the right of burning the Koran. Islam
wants it fascist like one sided.

If it were up to me, I would tell them both to go to hell. But if Obama
wants sacreligious behavior for Muslims on American soil, he had better
allow it for Christians to burn a lousy fascist book or he is just a
Islamic racist bigot.

obama's said nothing about the burning of the ****-book. they have
the right to burn it. they should toss in the bible for good measure

Canuck57 wrote:

[...]

I believe in his right to burn anything he wants. What I don't
believe in is making a media event out of it. If the reporters
aren't there, it's only a rumor, right? But trying to prevent
the media from covering it would be about as easy as keeping
him from doing it. So encouraging him not to it is about all
that's left. I left him a note on his web site, before his
domain host took it down.

Publicizing it will get Americans killed.
hk hk is offline

Canuck57 wrote:

[...]

Christian Americans have every right to demonstrate they are just as
hateful, backwards and ignorant as the religious crazy everywhere.
Jim Jim is offline

Jordon wrote:

I believe in his right to burn anything he wants. What I don't
believe in is making a media event out of it. If the reporters
aren't there, it's only a rumor, right?

Not after the church-goers post the video on YouTube.
Wake up. It's 2010.

Jim - Hard to stick your head in the sand anymore.

Canuck57 wrote:

[...]

Not publicizing it, or even not burning it, do you believe the killing
of American soldiers is going to stop?

I don't think so. This is fascism cult.

Chamberlain said the same thing pre-WW II.

And if you look at other countries like Sri Lanka, a democratic country.
Then one day Islam offshoot called the Tamils decided that 12.5% of
them should rule over the 80% majority Buddhists and run the country
sending them into civil war where Tamils used children with bombs.

Hopefully, when (not if) we have to fight, it isn't too late. 1/2 the
worlds population is starting o fight for resources and the African baby
boom is going full pelt to the largest human starvation events yet.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 15:32:09 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 9/7/2010 1:38 PM, Secular Humorist wrote:
Petraeus condemns Fla. church's plan to burn Korans

By David Nakamura and Javed Hamdard
Tuesday, September 7, 2010; 3:16 PM

KABUL - Gen. David H. Petraeus on Tuesday denounced plans by a Florida
church to burn copies of the Koran this weekend, saying the
demonstration could "endanger troops" and damage the U.S. war effort in
Afghanistan.

Funny how that works. You can build a mosque on the ground where ashes
from the 911 body fell..

yes, i was there. i know

.. Obama supports it. He can't see what is wrong.

hmmm....thomas jefferson and the US constitution would disagree...but
conservatives have little use for the rule of law. power is what
conservatives believe in