Default Boatless, Loser Larry

In article ,
says...

Secular Humorist wrote:
On 9/3/10 11:07 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 3, 10:10 pm, wrote:
"I am wrote in
l-september.org...

In articleQqWdnU9TXbdPEhzRnZ2dnUVZ_tKdn...@giganews. com,
says...

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message

Are you that ashamed of your Boat, that you wont even show it? You
must be.
My " old tub " is over 40 years old, runs like a charm, and does
what
I want it to. It's NOT new, shiny, or pretty. It gets me out in the
Lake, and back, even in the worst weather.
Sorry, I've only had it out in 4 to 5 footers, and 30 MPH winds
when
the weather suddenly came up on Lake Erie while fishing. The 14
mile
trip back to Port was extreme, but the Boat took it all in
stride at
an even 12 miles per hour.

So, show us your " tub " Larry, and quit lying like your " little "
buddy Ingersoll.
The way you ask for money...you must be unemployed.

Remember, you must appear in the picture, but knowing your track
record here, will probably post a picture of your sorry ass in
someone
else s Boat. But, that's just who you are.

Lying, Larry The Loser

If my memory serves me correct, I did see a picture of KandyAss
Kruger
in the old site someone had set up for posters to send in pics of
their boats.
Kruger was/is a pencil necked, long thin string bean type of
person...
like a JohnnyH in the 'before ad'.
Your memory doesn't serve you well, dummy.

Funny cause bonnie is a short fat bald dude that looks like the
"before" commercial for several products... LOL.

Let him pick on my size, I just got back from a 12 mile ride on the
Mountain bikes with the kid, then we did 20 mins of circuit...
Pffffttt.
I can do 8-10 3.5 minute laps on the Motocross track with 40 pounds of
gear, horsing a 240 pound bike, in 90 degree weather.

I doubt any of the pink army regulars could keep up with me for more
than a couple of minutes It feels great too!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Is your whole life devoted to 'playing with the kids'??
Grow up, get a job and a haircut, Peter Pan.- Hide quoted text -

I am putting everything I have into a child that is well on her way to
a professional carrear. If you watch the documentry "Motocross, inside
the outdoors", you will understand.. It is a commitment that is for
sure..

--

Now *that* is funny. His wants his kid to be a professional "car
rear." With or without bumpers?

Your child would be better served if you and your wife guided her
towards an actual career, one backed up by a college education and
specialized training.

A professional career riding a small motorcycle slowly around a dirt
track...aren't there circus monkeys who do that for their living?

Despite how your children may have fared, why did they disown you? Was
it your narcissism?

Well, that and they realized that I'm just a fat, lying lazy *******
that thinks everything anybody does is sexual in nature.

Boatless, Loser Larry Secular Humanist[_4_] General 2 September 7th 10 04:36 PM
Goethe on being boatless Scout ASA 24 December 24th 04 05:35 PM
Loser Joe ASA 0 November 7th 04 02:28 AM
Bobsprit is a loser with a loser boat Simple Simon ASA 6 August 15th 03 03:48 AM
BOATLESS Bobsprit ASA 5 July 20th 03 11:24 PM