Bobsprit

Default BOATLESS

It's time to come clean, folks....The following people have no boat. They are
the only ones NEVER to have posted a pic of their vessels. There is no reason
to except their "word" or believe their sailing tales.

These people are as follows:

Skitchy....who claims to own an Island Packet IP, but seems to know little
about it and complained that NY Harbor was too far too sail.
Scotty....Who showed pics of a "bow" but no other pic. Honestly, it would be
best if he DIDN'T own that boat!
Loco....A clone of Stevey? He claims to own an Express 30, not exactly a common
boat. No pics, but a lot of old sailing junk for sale.

These people have NO boat. I'm certain of it to issue a challenge. Post a pic
or be exposed for frauds!!!!

Capt RB
Wally

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

These people have NO boat. I'm certain of it to issue a challenge. Post a

pic
or be exposed for frauds!!!!

Please exaplin how posting a pic of a boat constitutes proof that the poster
owns it.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Bobsprit

I posted a link to pictures of my boat weeks ago.

You didn't.

RB
Pony Express

Oh, who's boat was it then?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I posted a link to pictures of my boat weeks ago.

You didn't.

RB

CANDChelp

Oh, who's boat was it then?