Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit is a loser with a loser boat

And, he cannot defend himself because he's in the middle
of a massive power failure.

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

James

He is also without the purple decor... so he will cope.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news
And, he cannot defend himself because he's in the middle
of a massive power failure.

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

felton

Probably right in the middle of it. Didn't Bob say something about
going down to rewire his bilge pump?....

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:02:48 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

And, he cannot defend himself because he's in the middle
of a massive power failure.

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

Capt. Mooron

How the heck would that stop him?

I saw a few sailboats on NBC sailing on LIS... but they had all the canvas
up so I doubt it was Bob.

CM

"JaxAshby" wrote in message
k.net...
| He can't "go sailing" because of the blackout.
|

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | And, he cannot defend himself because he's in the middle
| of a massive power failure.
|
| Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

SAIL LOCO

How the heck would that stop him?

He wouldn't be able to use shore power to run that antique radar.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Capt. Mooron

Now that's not really fair.... his engine is well maintained from constant
use and I bet he keeps the tank full. Why I bet he's anchored off the
breakwater revving at 2000RPM with the stereo blasting and the George
Foreman Grill fired up.

CM