Default idesigns...what a joke.

On Aug 30, 9:07*pm, "Aggravated" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 8:31 pm, "Aggravated" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 3:00 pm, "Aggravated" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
Here's a little description of our own "little man " Tosk.

"Scott is a marketing advisor and also
handles the testing of new features
and software, though a boat builder
by trade. In his spare time he can be
found designing, building, and testing
his boats.

They forgot to mention trolling as an asswipe in rec.boats.

* " Boat Builder " by trade????? THAT'S A JOKE !!!!!!

Should have read... " He's an unemployed, uneducated, shrimp of
man
with no future prospects whatsoever who lives his life off of
his
Daughters forced activities."

* " Adviser " spelled WRONG. This from an "educated " woman?

BTW...the " contact us " link doesn't even work. Good thing
they
never
showed Snottys picture.
Now, why didn't Terri mention that Snottys a stairwell tester
for
the
local police (his " cousin ")...hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lets see him " backpedal " out of these TRUE statements.

I must have missed those gems.

Tosk as a "marketing advisor" is just priceless.

Tosk "testing new features and software" is even more priceless.

We all know he for sure is not a boat builder by trade, nor is he
designing, building and testing his boats.

Almost every "claim" he makes on that website is a lie, and he is
selling or attempting to sell his services to the public. I
suppose
that
is legal in Connecticut, eh?

Spoofer alert! I, the real Harry Krause, have been caught in many,
many
lies here, so I certainly wouldn't call someone else a liar.

*I've learned how
to tell the real HK from you wannabe asswipes.

So you think HK is an "asswipe"? *Spot on...you're very perceptive.

Not very smart, are you?

In the English language there often more that one meaning to a statement.

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

But you knew that.

BTW: How's the applying GPS devices to civilian vehicles without a
warrant
going?

Ask the coward Ingersoll....he's the paranoid one. With his track
record....It's no wonder.

Now, run along, Loser Larry and sniff Snottys ass some more.

Tough to tell the players without a score card, eh?

Well, you and Loser Larry sound the same...both asshole spoofers.

A tries to "impersonate" someone by using another's handle, email address,
etc. *But you knew that.

Get sober, man, and try again. Your sentence doesn't make sense.

" A tries to ........"

What the **** kind of psycho babble is that, loser? I don't think your
breads done, son.

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist

wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Just testing your comprehension ability. Should have read: "A spoofer
tries....". But you knew that, didn't you.

In article ,
says...

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Well, you know if it has yellow teeth, and makes up **** as he goes
along, it's slammer...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On Aug 31, 1:42*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Just like you " make up " **** on your web site, huh asswipe? Maybe
your web site should be reported for fraudulent statements, and mis-
representation.......

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

By the way... I wouldn't leave " A Noiseless Patient Spider " in your
Header....kinda gives your spoofing activities away....dip****. Some "
Internet Mavon " you
are. .....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

Notice that " little man " Tosk is STILL hiding from his exposed
LIES......

A joke Loogypicker[_2_] General 1 December 2nd 09 03:54 PM
OT Joke Jim General 0 January 16th 08 12:45 AM
Joke Eisboch General 27 December 10th 07 10:40 PM
No joke... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 August 16th 07 04:33 PM
OT Joke basskisser General 0 May 3rd 06 04:00 PM