Default Thanks Republican Skanks

On Aug 27, 12:44*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 1:30 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

. ..

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:48:04 -0700, Jordon

wrote:

BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

He added that ?right now, the public sentiment is very serious?
because of tensions over Park51, the proposed Islamic center that
some
critics call the ?ground zero mosque.?

The police charged Mr. Enright with attempted murder as a hate
crime,
assault, aggravated harassment and criminal possession of a
weapon.
He
was awaiting arraignment on Wednesday.

Did you check Mr. Enright's voter registration card?

Are you convinced that Democrats only listen to Democrats?

My anger is directed towards the assholes who use religious
divisions
to stir up hatred in hopes of securing votes.

You are a tool. How long do you think the Muslims will give you to
convert to Islam before they behead you. You can protest all you want
saying that you are a tolerant person and they will still cut your
head
off.

If you think that all Muslims are the same, you sir (and I use
that term loosely) are the bigger tool. Religious fundamentalist
fanatics are alive and well in all religions.

No one has said they're all the same. If you think the percent of
Muslims
who
believe in beheadings is very small, then you are the biggest tool.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yep, you're a racist.

And what are you,D'Plume?

A normal person. AChristian.

A Christian, D'Plume?

Then do you not respect your Blessed Saviour's words when He said to
call no one a fool (moron)?

I did find a posting where Tim had called the account listed in the
book of St. Matthew.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...8b59c7 52a2ed

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 27, 12:44 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 1:30 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

BAR wrote:
[...]

Sorry, but Jesus was a community organizer. I know that bothers you.

On Aug 27, 10:20*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 12:44 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 1:30 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

. ..

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ead/b5d036109e...