Default Lawn mowers

In article , says...

On 8/20/10 3:05 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:48 am, Just wrote:

On 8/19/10 11:20 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

In articleA4ydneirHORN1fDRnZ2dnUVZ_uKdn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/19/10 11:04 AM, wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:59:23 -0400,
wrote:

http://www.lawnbott.com/
To give y'all more quality time on rec.boats!

I always assumed those were only good for flat rectangular
yards,
preferably with a fence. I have a swale in the front and the
yard is
quite irregularly shaped because of landscape and just the
way the
property line is. If it screws up it might also drive off
into the
canal.
I did just buy a new mower tho. I got a Troy Built 21" with a
Honda
engine at Lowes for $350. My MTD/Honda lost the SP trans. I
knew I
could fix it for about $150 in parts but I was tired of
screwing with
it.I think it was about 6 years old.

Why not goats? Or... hire Tosk...he might be trainable enough
to operate
a lawn mower, though you couldn't tell from the overgrown
junkyard in
his back yard.

Tosk needs a job. He'll never get one on his own.

So, what do you do for work Harry, I run IDesigns LLC, and your
business
is??

If I "ran" that practically non-existent site, I'd be quiet
about it.
The site is nothing but b.s. piled upon b.s. Hell, you're using
stock
photos. You're just reselling, if you are doing any selling at
all. And
those high speed lines? They ain't yours.

BINGO !!!!!!

What do you do, yellow teeth?

He has no job and cries about his government taking away his
unemployment because he didn't have enough work credit hours.. Would you
like to see the pathetic video he made for youtube? snerk

Kind of like my drunken son.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

Third time....you're out!

You expect brains from these ID spoofers? About all they fool are
themselves.

Spoofer alert! I'm the real Harry from Huntingtown, MD. If you don't
believe me, I'll post my address and phone numbers so that you can
contact me.

Lawn Tractors DK General 5 September 25th 08 01:32 AM
Lawn Tractors [email protected] General 0 September 24th 08 01:18 PM
Lawn Tractors RIP rec.boats General 0 September 24th 08 01:27 AM
Lawn Mower Overflow [email protected] General 18 July 8th 06 02:44 PM
lawn mower outboard [email protected] General 8 December 25th 05 02:31 PM