Default Building boats

If Snotty ever feels like doing a days work again... and wants to learn how
to build a proper small boat, here you are!
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ224569380

On 8/18/10 3:53 PM, YukonBound wrote:
If Snotty ever feels like doing a days work again... and wants to learn
how to build a proper small boat, here you are!
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ224569380

I wouldn't vouch for little man snotty building any of the boats he
claimed to build, but none of the ones he showed us compare to these
dories.

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/10 3:53 PM, YukonBound wrote:
If Snotty ever feels like doing a days work again... and wants to learn
how to build a proper small boat, here you are!
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ224569380

I wouldn't vouch for little man snotty building any of the boats he
claimed to build, but none of the ones he showed us compare to these
dories.

Spoofer alert!

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/10 3:53 PM, YukonBound wrote:
If Snotty ever feels like doing a days work again... and wants to learn
how to build a proper small boat, here you are!
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ224569380

I wouldn't vouch for little man snotty building any of the boats he
claimed to build, but none of the ones he showed us compare to these
dories.

Neither does my price... snerk...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/10 3:53 PM, YukonBound wrote:
If Snotty ever feels like doing a days work again... and wants to learn
how to build a proper small boat, here you are!
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ224569380

I wouldn't vouch for little man snotty building any of the boats he
claimed to build, but none of the ones he showed us compare to these
dories.

Neither does my price... snerk...

My father used to build magnificent boats. Ole Evinrude was in awe.