Default A future glimpse of Obamacare

A.Boater wrote:
Cite?

Quote?

"Larry" wrote in message
A.Boater wrote:
Cite? What?

Quote? Who?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Harry @ news.east.earthlink.met wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
A.Boater wrote:
Cite? What?

Quote? Who?

Exactly.

On Aug 14, 5:00*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
I guess we could go back here to make you happy:

http://blog.buzzflash.com/honors/374

Oh yes, Buzzflash. Honoured and entrusted journalism.

http://twitter.com/buzzflash/statuses/21155640569

On Aug 15, 12:59*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
Yet, FOX "News" is the infallible word of God.....

You have 24 hours to produce even one post that proclaims this.

On 8/14/2010 6:50 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:37:17 -0400, wrote:

http://www.boston.com/news/health/ar...re_of_records/

This has nothing to do with the US National Health Care, there is no
such thing as Obamacare and this has nothing to do with Rec.Boats. You
are full of ****.

Must be a conservative. You can tell when they are lying, their lips
are moving.

Everytime you get into the car, notice the political drive. D is to
drive forward. It means Democrats. R is to drive backwards. It means
Republicans. Never look back....guaranteed you won't like what you
see. When you vote in November, look back just before you do. It
really happened. Never forget and don't let them do it again. 14
years of republicats....and all they did was make everything worse.
Be careful they don't get total control again. We'll be in a canoe
with the motor end going the wrong way down the river.

Funny, you vote with a gear shift, does that make you a gear box with
only D-rive working while driving right into a **** storm? Sometimes R
is prudent.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On Aug 14, 8:50*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:37:17 -0400, W1TEF wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/health/ar...ass_hospitals_...

This has nothing to do with the US National Health Care, there is no
such thing as Obamacare and this has nothing to do with Rec.Boats.

Agreed. and the thread "homosexuality at its purest " had nothing to
do with rec.boats either, however you were happy to join in the fray
when it was cross posted, weren't you?