Default It's a girl!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

You must be so proud Donnie.

Besides king Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, the birth was attended by immediate
family members, a midwife and the family's personal physician, Mitchell Levy
of the Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.

What? No doctors in N.S. up to the task of delivering a baby?

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

In article ,
says...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

Okay, one must ask, why would anybody give a schitt?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

You must be so proud Donnie.

Besides king Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, the birth was attended by immediate
family members, a midwife and the family's personal physician, Mitchell
Levy of the Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode
Island.

What? No doctors in N.S. up to the task of delivering a baby?

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

Of course they are, fool.
Every leader has their own personal doctor...... I bet Bush had one.

The girl... I am Tosk[_3_] General 2 March 7th 10 08:52 PM
The girl from Ipanema... HK General 1 June 27th 09 02:06 PM
Ghost Girl? Gilligan ASA 14 November 20th 06 07:02 PM
All girl crews Capt. Neal® ASA 10 December 10th 04 10:46 PM
Redneck Girl marklan General 0 June 14th 04 01:05 PM