BoatBanter.com

-   -   It's a girl! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117136-its-girl.html)

YukonBound August 11th 10 07:23 PM

It's a girl!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

Harry[_5_] August 11th 10 08:11 PM

It's a girl!

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

You must be so proud Donnie.

Besides king Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, the birth was attended by immediate
family members, a midwife and the family's personal physician, Mitchell Levy
of the Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.

What? No doctors in N.S. up to the task of delivering a baby?

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

Harry @ news.east.earthlink.net August 11th 10 09:05 PM

It's a girl!

In article ,
says...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

Okay, one must ask, why would anybody give a schitt?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

YukonBound August 11th 10 10:27 PM

It's a girl!

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9017514.html

You must be so proud Donnie.

Besides king Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, the birth was attended by immediate
family members, a midwife and the family's personal physician, Mitchell
Levy of the Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode
Island.

What? No doctors in N.S. up to the task of delivering a baby?

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

Of course they are, fool.
Every leader has their own personal doctor...... I bet Bush had one.