Gwardy

Default Alum. Boat???

My grandmother has this old fishing boat (rowboat). It says Aero-Line
on the side, it is rated to cary a maximum weight of 661lbs. Has a OBC
rating of 15HP. The seats need refinished as they are wood, and it
needs new ores. It is 141" long.

My aunt would like to buy the boat from my Grandmother but no one
knows what a fair price would be...lol Anyone have an idea?

I tried to look up the model on the net, but had no luck in finding
it. I guess it was not made past the 60's...no clue on the age, just
that they have had it for at least 28 years (my life), and a lot
longer then that as far as I know.

Any help would be great....

~Gwardy
Bill Kiene

Gwardy,

Basically you have an old 12' aluminum boat.

I will guess it is worth $100 to $500 if it is just the hull.

I think a new 12' aluminum hull is $1000 to $2000 depending on the
manufacturer.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

"Gwardy" wrote in message
om...
My grandmother has this old fishing boat (rowboat). It says Aero-Line
on the side, it is rated to cary a maximum weight of 661lbs. Has a OBC
rating of 15HP. The seats need refinished as they are wood, and it
needs new ores. It is 141" long.

My aunt would like to buy the boat from my Grandmother but no one
knows what a fair price would be...lol Anyone have an idea?

I tried to look up the model on the net, but had no luck in finding
it. I guess it was not made past the 60's...no clue on the age, just
that they have had it for at least 28 years (my life), and a lot
longer then that as far as I know.

Any help would be great....

~Gwardy

Tony Thomas