Dan Krueger

Default Alum. Boat???

$700-$800 will buy a new one. Use that as a guide. My guess from your
description is about $300.00.

Dan

Gwardy wrote:
My grandmother has this old fishing boat (rowboat). It says Aero-Line
on the side, it is rated to cary a maximum weight of 661lbs. Has a OBC
rating of 15HP. The seats need refinished as they are wood, and it
needs new ores. It is 141" long.

My aunt would like to buy the boat from my Grandmother but no one
knows what a fair price would be...lol Anyone have an idea?

I tried to look up the model on the net, but had no luck in finding
it. I guess it was not made past the 60's...no clue on the age, just
that they have had it for at least 28 years (my life), and a lot
longer then that as far as I know.

Any help would be great....

~Gwardy