Default Fun for the Feebs

A new printer I bought is supposed to arrive today via UPS. We'll see.
If any of you want to sniff the box in which it arrives, please make a
reservation. After I get the printer set up, I'm likely to use the front
of it to hold stickers, decals and other flotsam and jetsam, and I might
stick on a wal-mart coupon that I get in the mail addressed to "occupant."

I'm sure that will be enough to convince the feebs that I bought the
printer at...wal-mart.

So, stay alert, feebs...you'll soon be able to use what little brain
power you have, individually or collectively, to reach another erroneous
conclusion.

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
A new printer I bought is supposed to arrive today via UPS. We'll see.
If any of you want to sniff the box in which it arrives, please make a
reservation. After I get the printer set up, I'm likely to use the front
of it to hold stickers, decals and other flotsam and jetsam, and I might
stick on a wal-mart coupon that I get in the mail addressed to "occupant."

I'm sure that will be enough to convince the feebs that I bought the
printer at...wal-mart.

So, stay alert, feebs...you'll soon be able to use what little brain power
you have, individually or collectively, to reach another erroneous
conclusion.

You're a good man. You give those lonely, lost Dopers a purpose in life.

On 8/6/10 7:54 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
A new printer I bought is supposed to arrive today via UPS. We'll see.
If any of you want to sniff the box in which it arrives, please make a
reservation. After I get the printer set up, I'm likely to use the
front of it to hold stickers, decals and other flotsam and jetsam, and
I might stick on a wal-mart coupon that I get in the mail addressed to
"occupant."

I'm sure that will be enough to convince the feebs that I bought the
printer at...wal-mart.

So, stay alert, feebs...you'll soon be able to use what little brain
power you have, individually or collectively, to reach another
erroneous conclusion.

You're a good man. You give those lonely, lost Dopers a purpose in life.

*blush*

Hey, I used google and found there's no shortage of photos of kids on
boats, kids on motorcycles, kids on ponies, kids on swings, kids on dope.

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
On 8/6/10 7:54 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
[...]

There is a shortage of my brothers photos. I guess ugly wrinkled white bald
old guys don't photograph well.

Harry  wrote:
A new printer I bought is supposed to arrive today via UPS. We'll see.
If any of you want to sniff the box in which it arrives, please make a
reservation. After I get the printer set up, I'm likely to use the
front of it to hold stickers, decals and other flotsam and jetsam, and
I might stick on a wal-mart coupon that I get in the mail addressed to
"occupant."

I'm sure that will be enough to convince the feebs that I bought the
printer at...wal-mart.

So, stay alert, feebs...you'll soon be able to use what little brain
power you have, individually or collectively, to reach another
erroneous conclusion.

An early diversion. A weak early diversion.

Harry  wrote:
On 8/6/10 7:54 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
[...]

So you've been searching the internet for pictures of children, Krause?

Fun for the Feebs... H the K[_4_] General 8 February 23rd 10 10:21 PM
Fun, fun, fun HK General 0 June 11th 09 08:51 PM
Fun for the Feebs... hk General 5 January 13th 09 01:17 PM
Y'all have fun... Del Cecchi General 0 January 6th 06 02:16 AM
Y'all have fun... K. Smith General 0 January 1st 06 06:10 AM