Default Fun for the Feebs...

Well, well, well...

I've been out of town for almost two full weeks (and am still out of
town), and haven't posted here once under *any* identity, but just a
passing glance at the posted headers tells me the ID spoofing morons are
still active.

I read about a dozen posts, just enough to let me know the right-wingers
are still projectile vomiting their hatred and racism into this group,
that SnottyScotty is still clueless, that Herring still hates women who
are smarter than he is, that Loogy is posting as Harry, that Canuck is
still insane, and, well, rec.boats continues its descent into right-wing
oblivion.

My week in Costa Rica was terrific, thanks for asking. Four days of
absolutely terrific fishing, three days of sight-seeing, and a day shot
by travel.

(By the way, if you are fooled into thinking the Harry spoofers are me,
you're really dumber than I thought possible.)

Ta-ta.

On 2/22/10 11:16 AM, H the K wrote:

[...]

P.S. No, I won't be posting here for a while. The only fun left in this
newsgroup is watching righties make fools of themselves, and that is
only a couple of minutes of fun every few days. If you see bunches of
posts using my ID's, it ain't me, babe.

Carry on.

H the K wrote:
On 2/22/10 11:16 AM, H the K wrote:

[...]

Don't let the door bump you in the ass on your way out. Buh bye!
Jim Jim is offline

H the K wrote:

[...]

Hey, jerk, hope you drown.
And don't feel alone. They're spoofing me too, trying to make a fool of
me. That's totally unnecessary.
Why don't you give Tim a call.

Lib - Spends money in Costa Rica when the homeland is hurting for income.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:54:38 -0600, Jim "Jim wrote:

H the K wrote:

[...]

Damn Jim, can't tell the difference between the dumb you and the
spoofer you.

The only real way to tell is to watch Plume's posts since she attracts
at least three idiots that chase her while she constantly makes fools
of them.

Herring
TopAss
JackAss
Jim

Am I missing anyone?

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:16:06 -0500, H the K
wrote:

[...]

niece, nephew and t heir kids are headed there this sumer...they're
lookin forward to it

H the K wrote:

[...]

Try any of the zip lines, Harry?
mgg mgg is offline

"Bruce" wrote in message
H the K wrote:

[...]

He far exceeds the weight limit.

--Mike

On 2/22/2010 11:26 AM, H the K wrote:
On 2/22/10 11:16 AM, H the K wrote:

[...]

Why do you keep making posts in here telling us you will not be making
any more post. At least your butt buddy left without making a major
production out of it.