Default Fun for the Feebs

On Aug 6, 6:58Â*am, Harry  wrote:
On 8/6/10 7:54 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
om...
A new printer I bought is supposed to arrive today via UPS. We'll see.
If any of you want to sniff the box in which it arrives, please make a
reservation. After I get the printer set up, I'm likely to use the
front of it to hold stickers, decals and other flotsam and jetsam, and
I might stick on a wal-mart coupon that I get in the mail addressed to
"occupant."

I'm sure that will be enough to convince the feebs that I bought the
printer at...wal-mart.

So, stay alert, feebs...you'll soon be able to use what little brain
power you have, individually or collectively, to reach another
erroneous conclusion.

You're a good man. You give those lonely, lost Dopers a purpose in life..

*blush*

Hey, I used google and found there's no shortage of photos of kids on
boats, kids on motorcycles, kids on ponies, kids on swings, kids on dope.- Hide quoted text -

And owls.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

LMAO!

You mean the ones..."down by the creek"...?
--

John H

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

Yes.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

Since you birdbrains are all excited about bird pictures...here's a young
eagle that was hanging around my sisters place in Cape Breton last month.
I took the pic of it sitting on the power pole in her driveway.
Brother-in-law had thrown out a frozen piece of fish, so the eagle
eventually swooped down, grabbed the fish in it's talons and flew away.
Quite a sight.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMG_0482.jpg

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

Does that mean you believe my story that those pictures of the two owls
were taken in my back yard down by the creek?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

Fun for the Feebs... H the K[_4_] General 8 February 23rd 10 10:21 PM
Fun, fun, fun HK General 0 June 11th 09 08:51 PM
Fun for the Feebs... hk General 5 January 13th 09 01:17 PM
Y'all have fun... Del Cecchi General 0 January 6th 06 02:16 AM
Y'all have fun... K. Smith General 0 January 1st 06 06:10 AM