Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 01:14:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:15:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

says the guy who thinks america's hard working middle class is lazy

in spte of the fact we work harder than anyone else

excuse me for hyperbole. we're only 7th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time

so in spite of your hatred for the lazy american worker, we work damn
hard.

and if you notice, all the countries that work harder...except for
japan....

are poorer than we are.

so much for your disgust at the shiftless middle class and the hard
working rich

See, you interpret information to fit your agenda and reach conclusions.

Where did I say the American workers were shiftless or lazy?

you're here bleating about how correct the right wing view of the
american middle class is...you bleat about how only the rich can save
america...you and your pal gfretwell, with his pro-nazi views,
defending al qaida...

"I" rank them
behind the Oriental group I have experience with. Oh, btw, I'm in the
American middle class you're campaigning for. Thanks for that.

oh brother...i have FAR more experience than you in working with
foreign workers. they ALL work hard in the US. just like AMERICAN
workers do, regardless of your disgust with the american middle class

the RICH are the ones who dont work hard. sitting on their piles of
inherited cash, doing nothing but inventing financial instruments to
trade back and forth, they do NOTHING for america

Do you have experience working with the folks mentioned on their home turf?

gee. i've been to 14 countries including 2 in asia.

and i work in the semiconductor industry. virtually every engineer in
the US in this industry is from overseas.

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 01:14:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Pray tell, when do you have time to "work"? You post to rec.boats almost
24/7 with your warped ideas of politics, business and race relations
sprinkled with your cockamamie responses to others who hold a different
point of view.

Does your employer pay you to post in Internet newsgroups?

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:15:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:13:50 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

; they're not stupid. Germany isn't
inundated by 65% of the industrial market displaced by Japan, Korea and
red
China.

americans aren't lazy. we work more than any other people on
earth...about 200 hours more than germans, french and even japanese

but the right wing loves this bull**** story of a lazy middle
class....keeps us from killing the rich

says the guy who thinks america's hard working middle class is lazy

in spte of the fact we work harder than anyone else

I don't agree with your ranking of who works the hardest. Most hours,
could
be.

1. Taiwanese/Korean/Japanese
2. Americans
3. Mexican - last by a long shot in this group

In that order. I cannot speak for any other groups from first hand
experience.

I have considerable experience with these folks listed above working on
their home turf. Number of hours on the time card doesn't mean squat.

excuse me for hyperbole. we're only 7th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time

so in spite of your hatred for the lazy american worker, we work damn
hard.

and if you notice, all the countries that work harder...except for
japan....

are poorer than we are.

so much for your disgust at the shiftless middle class and the hard
working rich

See, you interpret information to fit your agenda and reach conclusions.

Where did I say the American workers were shiftless or lazy? "I" rank
them behind the Oriental group I have experience with. Oh, btw, I'm in
the American middle class you're campaigning for. Thanks for that.

Do you have experience working with the folks mentioned on their home
turf?

That study doesn't distinguish between working hard and hardly working.

Look at a union ditch digger vs a non union ditch digger. You'll see what
I'm talking about. ;-)

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"D.Duck" wrote in message

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:15:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

Reality doesn't count. 8)

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You're not kidding there, spoofer! That's why I hooked up with the
unions. I'm a fat lazy piece of slime.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 06:00:52 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

your pal gfretwell, with his pro-nazi views,
defending al qaida...

By the standard set here in the Sharrod threads, I should be able to
sue you for $10 million for that
Pay up sucker.

He's broke. Remember?

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:22:36 -0400, "Charles C."
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wake me up when you have something to say

oh. notice what time i'm posting this?