bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:37:30 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 3-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

I blame the amazingly ignorant "American" assholes for how they vote and
spend their money. YOU are the economy, not some assholes in congress or
the White House, yet you want them to correct your behavior.

dont blame me. i vote for unions, for progressive politicians, for
workers' rights. the majority of US voters think that the american
dream is alive, and dont know the facts

The 5th amendment permits you not to testify against yourself. You should
exercise that right.

let's see....what do australia and germany h ave in common?

-lower unemployment than we do
-higher union membership than we do

you were saying?

There is no American dream except in Japan, Korea and red China - they get
it, "Americans" do not. It's natural selection in reverse.

and yet the right keeps tellling the middle class to trust the rich to
do the right thing...dont join unions...dont negotiate for higher
wages...

and the middle class keeps taking it in the shorts...or in the kurtz,
if you will