bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:13:50 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 3-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

The 5th amendment permits you not to testify against yourself. You should
exercise that right.

let's see....what do australia and germany h ave in common?

-lower unemployment than we do
-higher union membership than we do

you were saying?

Germans buy German, or now European

actually they export german.

; they're not stupid. Germany isn't
inundated by 65% of the industrial market displaced by Japan, Korea and red
China.

gee. let's see....america's elite class....the wall street harvard
MBA's...made their billions by exporting american jobs and getting
americans suckered into supporting this by accepting lower wages. we
have one of the greatest disparities between the middle class and rich
of any country in the industrialized world

we can't afford to buy anything because we dont get paid. kind of like
the old USSR. we pretend to work and they pretend to pay us

Industrial publications this past week showed that 45% of the machine tool
industry is closed (bankrupt and closed) in North America. Gee - where do
the Asian assembly companies get tooling? Duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.....
They're not stupid either. "Americans" are because they're lazy.

americans aren't lazy. we work more than any other people on
earth...about 200 hours more than germans, french and even japanese

but the right wing loves this bull**** story of a lazy middle
class....keeps us from killing the rich

It's a
perfect circle. Obama can't (and would have no idea how to) save you from
your lack of understanding.

says the guy who thinks america's hard working middle class is lazy

in spte of the fact we work harder than anyone else