Default Govt. Motors Chief drives Volt 10 feet. Amazed onlookers cheer.

http://gawker.com/5600978/barack-oba...veryone-cheers

On 01/08/2010 7:51 AM, Harry ? wrote:

http://gawker.com/5600978/barack-oba...veryone-cheers

If the Volt is supposed to save America, boy, are you in deep ****. If
it was on the stock market, I would short circuit the Volt so fast...

And more than 1/2 the value of the parts are made offshore, LMAO.

--
We are all self-made, but only the rich will admit it.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://gawker.com/5600978/barack-oba...veryone-cheers

You are major stupid. It's an assembly line. Where do you suppose he should
have driven it? Oh I GET IT! You've got a suspended license. You're jealous.

On 8/1/10 2:11 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://gawker.com/5600978/barack-oba...veryone-cheers

You are major stupid. It's an assembly line. Where do you suppose he
should have driven it? Oh I GET IT! You've got a suspended license.
You're jealous.

Probably. Flajim the ID Spoofer is a boy of small accomplishment.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
http://gawker.com/5600978/barack-oba...veryone-cheers

You are major stupid. It's an assembly line. Where do you suppose he
should have driven it? Oh I GET IT! You've got a suspended license.
You're jealous.

Probably. Flajim the ID Spoofer is a boy of small accomplishment.

Ever notice the intellectually challenged seem to draw comfort from being
your buddy.

"Harry wrote in message
http://gawker.com/5600978/barack-oba...veryone-cheers

You are major stupid. It's an assembly line. Where do you suppose he
should have driven it? Oh I GET IT! You've got a suspended license.
You're jealous.

Probably. Flajim the ID Spoofer is a boy of small accomplishment.

Ever notice the intellectually challenged seem to draw comfort from being
your buddy.

You're not my buddy, and neither are your intellectually challenged
right-wing dirtbags, such as tosk, herring, bar, jackoff, canuck, et
cetera.

On 1-Aug-2010, Canuck57 wrote:

And more than 1/2 the value of the parts are made offshore, LMAO.

DAMN! Just like toyota's, honda's, nissan's.....what a fraud.
Jim Jim is offline

BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
On 1-Aug-2010, Canuck57 wrote:

And more than 1/2 the value of the parts are made offshore, LMAO.

DAMN! Just like toyota's, honda's, nissan's.....what a fraud.

What is the live expectancy of the Volt's batteries?

10 years, but that's GM talking.

According to my
battery expert it is about 400 cycles from charged to drained and then
the LIon batteries will be useless and in need of replacement.

Your battery expert. Right.
GM is giving an 8 year, 100,000 warranty on the battery, whichever first.
If the car is used for 40 mile daily trips that's 2500 discharge cycles
to get to 100,000 miles and less than 7 years.
Either your "battery expert" is way off or GM is screwed.
Place your bet.

What is
the value of a Volt with a non-functioning battery pack? How much would
you pay for a used Prius with a non-functioning battery pack?

Oh, and what is it going to cost you to recycle your Volt battery pack?
You can't just pull it out and leave it in the garage or the backyard.

What does it cost you to recycle your car battery now when you buy a new
one? And your refrigerator?
Almost everything gets recycled at a profit.
That's why guys and gals are driving around in beat-up pickups looking
for free recyclable crap.
Where the hell have you been?

Jim - Math is your friend. I just call it arithmetic.

"Jim" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
On 1-Aug-2010, Canuck57 wrote:

[...]

~~ Snerk ~~
Ah.. that Bertie.
Up here I'd take it to the metal recyclers and earn a few dollars for my
trouble.