Default Trailer Trash...Alaskan Style

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 1-Aug-2010, "Happy" wrote:

Earlier this month, Johnston and Palin, 18, exclusively revealed to Us
Weekly that they are engaged.

"I wanted to talk to her, but I know she won't talk to me," Garcia says
of Palin. "I wanted to tell her straight-up that it's not true. If I
could say anything to her, I would love to tell Bristol, that it's not
true and that I'm sorry she has had to even deal with all these lies."

And who cares? I know, only people who read the tabloid's....mostly "
trailer trash"

"Americans" care, that's why they're so stupid.

You're not an American? Gee it's hard to tell. MORON

In article ,
says...

Levi Johnston's Ex: He Didn't Get Me Pregnant

The National Enquirer is reporting that Levi Johnston got his ex,
Lanesia Garcia, pregnant and that his fiancee Bristol Palin (with whom
he has a 18-month-old son, Tripp) may call of their engagement.

But, in an interview with UsMagazine.com, Garcia, 20, says: "Point
blank, it's not true at all. We haven't hung out at all since 8th or 9th
grade when we broke up. I don't know where people are getting this. It's
not true at all. Levi is not the father of my baby."

Garcia tells Us Johnston, now 20, was her first boyfriend. "I dated him
for 2 1/2 years," she says.

She's baffled how the story spread that he got her pregnant.

"I mean, it's stupid," she tells Us. "I'm nine months pregnant. If I
wanted people to think that, I would have said something like that when
I first found out. I would not say something like that now that I'm
getting ready to have my baby. That doesn't make sense."

She tells Us she knows the baby's father, and he's "really mad" about
the tabloid report. "He's upset that this whole thing is going on," says
Garcia. "It's just dumb. We're supposed to be getting ready and be
excited, there's no reason for this. Levi and I haven't talked or hung
out in years."

Earlier this month, Johnston and Palin, 18, exclusively revealed to Us
Weekly that they are engaged.

"I wanted to talk to her, but I know she won't talk to me," Garcia says
of Palin. "I wanted to tell her straight-up that it's not true. If I
could say anything to her, I would love to tell Bristol, that it's not
true and that I'm sorry she has had to even deal with all these lies."

Spoofer alert! Everyone here knows the stories I've told about screwing
everything in sight. I wouldn't call someone trailer trash for that.

Top 10 Reasons Why the Palins are Trailer Trash HK General 21 June 18th 09 04:43 AM
Nomad Royalty? or Bourguoise Trailer Trash Tim General 1 May 8th 09 03:02 PM
Alaskan Drug Bust Gunner Asch General 21 December 25th 08 12:16 AM
Alaskan Drug Bust Cliff General 0 December 22nd 08 06:46 PM
Boat sits high on bunk style trailer. [email protected] General 18 April 27th 05 03:07 PM