posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats

Default Alaskan Drug Bust

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:20:00 -0600, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message

"Jon Slaughter" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message

"Jon Slaughter" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in
message ...

"Cliff" wrote in message
It's Palin time again !!!

http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?...&sc3=&id=84911
"Palin's Daughter's Baby-Daddy's Mom in Drug Bust"
".. arrested at her Wasilla home .. " " .... a felony charge .."
" ... Bristol Palin's unborn child, which is reportedly due on Dec.
20 .."
"Therefore the governor's communications staff will not be providing
comment
or scheduling interview opportunities."

Mebbe if Alaska successfully secedes, she can more easily change those
pesky drug laws, thus making it more difficult for the Palin family to
get into substance-related trouble.
--

Mr. PV'd

Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you
just glad to see me??

Palin's Brothers Great Uncle in law's brothers sister's newphew's
friend's mother's boyfriend's favorite food place's owner's daughter
was arrested for drug abuse...

I guess we should nail palin to the cross for that too?

Funny how the liberal retards don't give a **** about obama being a
crack head but pounce all over palin.

You think that's why he's so skinny, and has all that energy -- and
education?

Palin: I suspect apples don't fall too far from their trees.

I dunno.... to me, someone who ran for VP -- and is now already running
for Pres. -- who was part of a *secessionist movement*, is like Big
Tobaccer telling us not to smoke: Just dudn't compute.....

Speaking of tobaccer, Palin is just about one step away from
chawin'n'spittin on her front porch, cleaning her shotgun right nice,

Just funny how a Holier-than-thou roller's daughter cain't keep her legs
closed, at least 'til she gets in to college.
She is going to college, isn't she??

I suspect they'll soon have a RealityTV series on Palin and her growing
illegitimate brood -- ought to be about as evolved as Whitney Houston
demanding her crack pipe in On Being Bobby Brown.

Sounds to me like you can't stand anyone different from you. Yet alone
the nonsense that you spew but also the fact that liberals claim to be
more intelligent and more compasionate... yet of course anyone that
disagrees with them is hung out to dry.

Also, Palin is out of the picture but you still are focusing on her. Have
nothing better to do with your life?

I'm an athiest(technically an agnostic) who disagree's with many of the
fundamental believes of the christian right(well, creationistic
beliefs)... and I would stand among them than with the likes of you. You
are no better and much worse... much more dangerous. You are just as
ignorant but you do not believe in a higher power or a higher cause.
Arrogance and ignorance without religion is much more dangerous than
anything with religion.

Of course I don't expect you to get it cause if you did you wouldn't have
the same mentality as a 10 yr old. I guess some(most) people never grow
up.

Well, you must be a clairvoyant atheist, then. Otherwise, how could you
possibly *know* all that you have ass-erted?? goodgawd....

btw, the election might be over, but Palin is certainly not out of the
picture. If you didn't herk and jerk so much whilst sputtering your
clairvoyant protests, your eyes might be able to focus on a newspaper or
two.

So I guess this is why you are still attacking her. You must be afraid of
her gun-tot'en, chebackie chewing, lipstick wearing chance to win president
at some point? I guess you are doing your part in attacking her so she
doesn't stand a chance.

You got your choice. Obama is in. If liberals are so god damn intelligent
and have such a great understanding of the world and can make everyone kings
then DO IT! this is your chance! there is no reason to fear palin because if
osama is as omnipotent as you think he is then no republican will ever get
into office!

But atlas... it's just a game. You know liberals suck more but you are
liberal. Obama isn't god and can't make the world a utopia. You say it to
trick yourself and to perpetuate the myth that liberals are gods yet when
you get your chance you do squat!

Cause logically if you really believed in obama there wouldn't be any reason
for you to keep harping about bush or palin or anyone else. Yet people still
attack bush instead of looking towards the future(like they claimed
earlier). Why? Because deep down they know obama isn't the lord and savior
and won't make things better. Hence Palin does stand a chance and hence why
you fear her and have some need to bash her.

My suggestion is to go ahead and put a bullet in your head now and get it
over with. You have nothing to live for. But I do hope you wait because in a
few years after obama screws it all up your suffering will be much worse. I
do take pity on arrogance but not on arrogance and ignorance.

Half-drag winger open for poaching.
--
Cliff

Alaskan Drug Bust Cliff General 0 December 22nd 08 06:44 PM
Alaskan Drug Bust Cliff General 0 December 22nd 08 06:42 PM
Alaskan Drug Bust [email protected] General 0 December 21st 08 04:03 PM
Bailout bust! Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 30th 08 01:17 AM
Alaskan fuel location Sarah Colwell Cruising 4 June 29th 04 03:53 AM