Default Who doesn't pay taxes and why

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

On 30/07/2010 5:39 PM, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

I expect the democrats will be closing those loop holes. They need to
cover the trillions of overspend.

But is why I bet they like VAT, covers and gets everyone. A 10% US VAT.

Boating will never be the same.

--
We are all self-made, but only the rich will admit it.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:39:06 -0400, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

uh...the article focuses on FEDERAL income tax

the rich often dont pay these either. except that, rather than
spending money on such non essentials as kids, mortgage payments,
healthcare, they spend their money on $6000 umbrella stands, maybach
cars, 2nd homes in the bahamas, etc.

and the middle class DOES pay state and local taxes which are
REGRESSIVE.

so your point is

1. old news
2. irrelevant
3 proves my point that the rich get away with murder while leaving the
middle class to do the heavy lifting

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:50:49 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 30/07/2010 5:39 PM, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

I expect the democrats will be closing those loop holes. They need to
cover the trillions of overspend.

biggest factor in the current deficit?

bush's tax cuts for the rich

wrote:

On 30/07/2010 5:39 PM, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

I expect the democrats will be closing those loop holes. They need to
cover the trillions of overspend.

biggest factor in the current deficit?

bush's tax cuts for the rich

Biggest factor in the current deficit is gross Federal overspending! Same
reason that California and most other states are going bankrupt. Same
reason people go bankrupt most of the time. Overspend. Most of the home
foreclosures are because people overspent for the houses!

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

On 30/07/2010 5:39 PM, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

I expect the democrats will be closing those loop holes. They need to
cover the trillions of overspend.

biggest factor in the current deficit?

bush's tax cuts for the rich

Biggest factor in the current deficit is gross Federal overspending! Same
reason that California and most other states are going bankrupt. Same
reason people go bankrupt most of the time. Overspend. Most of the home
foreclosures are because people overspent for the houses!

Nope. You're wrong as usual.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:47:47 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On 30/07/2010 5:39 PM, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

I expect the democrats will be closing those loop holes. They need to
cover the trillions of overspend.

biggest factor in the current deficit?

bush's tax cuts for the rich

Biggest factor in the current deficit is gross Federal overspending!

meaningless generalization.

instead of right wing bull****, why not go with the evidence...which
would cause your right wing head to explode:

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3036

Same
reason that California and most other states are going bankrupt. Same
reason people go bankrupt most of the time. Overspend. Most of the home
foreclosures are because people overspent for the houses!

gee. funny that all this 'overspending' just happened in the last few
years.

what really happened was that bush overspent on useless wars, cut
taxes on the rich who then spent it on blowing out the economy

wrote:

[...]

"Near term deficits"??? Is that 20 years or 120 years?

wrote:

gee. funny that all this 'overspending' just happened in the last few
years.

what really happened was that bush overspent on useless wars, cut
taxes on the rich who then spent it on blowing out the economy

"Near term deficits"??? Is that 20 years or 120 years?

ask reagan. he started the massive tax cuts for the rich

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:47:47 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

The Feds and the States have been overspending for years. Clinton Era was
even worse. They had a huge bubble of money from the Dot.com bubble and
committed that money in to future spending as if the money was going to flow
forever. California increased spending 37% in f4 years under Governor
Davis. We recalled him for excess fiscal irresponsibility. So we put in
the Governator. Arnie. He increased spending 39% in his first 4 years.
Basically in 8 years we doubled the budget. Same thing happened on the
Federal level. Bush overspent, Clinton Overspent. Just that Clinton had a
big bubble of income to hide his overspending. Look at the budget for his 8
years. How much did it go up? Obama is spending money we do not have at an
astronomical rate. May need to fix my Orion Short Tube telescope to see the
money in a short time. How may people have spent themselves out of debt?

I will pay more in federal income taxes this year than ExxonMobil jps General 305 April 14th 10 01:07 PM
Only proles pay taxes Frogwatch General 23 September 2nd 09 07:36 AM
Only Little People pay taxes, Democrats do NOT. Frogwatch[_2_] General 1 June 25th 09 02:03 AM
( OT ) Taxes Jim, General 19 March 28th 05 08:19 PM
( OT ) Taxes Jim, General 0 March 28th 05 08:19 PM