bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Who doesn't pay taxes and why

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:39:06 -0400, Larry wrote:

I don't make it a point to post political crap here but Bob has been
obsessing over this subject for too long. Here is an unbiased report on
taxes as they are today....

http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-f...axes/?cid=1231

uh...the article focuses on FEDERAL income tax

the rich often dont pay these either. except that, rather than
spending money on such non essentials as kids, mortgage payments,
healthcare, they spend their money on $6000 umbrella stands, maybach
cars, 2nd homes in the bahamas, etc.

and the middle class DOES pay state and local taxes which are
REGRESSIVE.

so your point is

1. old news
2. irrelevant
3 proves my point that the rich get away with murder while leaving the
middle class to do the heavy lifting