Default You gotta love these guys!

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/23/10 8:47 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John
wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on
the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had
too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass
emailings, eh?

So you complained to his ISP eh. Don't you know how to block email
senders?

Tell Harry not to be such a crybaby... He is starting to sound more and
more like Bonnie...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

So Mr Freak... have you found a job yet...or at least gotten a haircut?

There's an idea...a collection to buy Snotty Scotty a haircut! I love it!

If he has a hair cuttery or hairpair shop in his 'hood, we could get the
job done for $20, including tip, $25 if we want to pop for a hair wash,
too.

Hell, I'll put up $5 for this worthy event, but i want photos.

Jealous of a man with hair? You're too vain. Accept yourself for what you
are.

--
Harold

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too
much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings,
eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

What's the matter with *not* sending mass emailings to those who
requested, as I did, to be deleted from the mailing list?

It must be frustrating for you, having your wishes ignored.
Thunderbird has a nifty little feature that allows you to ignore messages
from people that you absolutely despise.

--
Harold

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/23/10 9:13 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleeb897315-e72a-4dfc-9b92-
, says...

wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too
much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings,
eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

You have to go back to the fact that Harry is a miserable failure and
gets his only jollies by trying to make others as miserable as he. Not
to mention, this route gets him more attention.

You know, i was thinking of getting an outdoor statue of a little white
boy holding a lamp for the end of the driveway. You know, to **** off
those folks who have a statue of a little black boy doing the same...

Then I thought...hey...work Scott Ingersoll could handle! You're small,
you're white, and you could be trained to hold a lamp. Well, maybe you
could be trained.

Interested? It would be real honest work for friday and saturday nights.
I'd pay you minimum wage and on a payroll, not a contract, basis. We could
find a part of the yard where you could pitch your tent.

Pitiful post Krausie. You are at the bottom of the slime pool and all
indications are that you enjoy being there.

--
Harold

"Harry " wrote in message
On 7/23/10 8:47 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

I've been thinking of buying a good quality Oster clipper & accessories for
the dog.
I'll be able to offer Snotty a free haircut... if someone bathes him in
Javex first.

wrote:

[...]

Freak couldn't do an honest days work to save his life.

On 7/23/10 9:38 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
On 7/23/10 8:47 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

What would your dog think? At the minimum, he'd want the clippers
sterilized before you clipped his fur.

On 7/23/10 9:27 AM, Harold wrote:
"Harry wrote in message
On 7/23/10 8:47 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am wrote in message
In ,
says...

"Harry wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

Scotty is a teen in a state of arrested development. As for his hair,
I'd rather be a cue ball than have the greasy mop he has.

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

Watch out little buddy, lest you look as foolish as you did when it was
found out that who you thought was spoofing wasn't.

In article ,
says...

On 7/23/10 8:47 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

Spoofer alert! I never give to charity. Remember how I acted like a
total ass when Herring was trying to raise money for breast cancer?

In article ,
says...

On Jul 22, 7:17*pm, Harry ? wrote:
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John *wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

You have to go back to the fact that Harry is a miserable failure and
gets his only jollies by trying to make others as miserable as he. Not
to mention, this route gets him more attention.

You are right........

Ya Gotta Love It! hk General 2 May 18th 10 08:45 PM
Gotta book recommendation for youse guys.... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 July 16th 09 08:05 PM
You gotta love it... Don White General 62 April 25th 06 08:35 PM
Ya Gotta Love It Bobsprit ASA 0 November 1st 03 11:37 PM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM