Default You gotta love these guys!

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:38:12 -0400, Larry wrote:

John H wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 22:24:15 -0400, wrote:

Harry ? wrote:

On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on
the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too
much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

Are you offended that he emailed it to more people than just you?

He is an a constant offensive state.

WAFA!

What's WAFA?

Well, it's an acronym. The first three letters stand for 'What a ****ing...'.
Then you can fill in the last with anything you'd like. 'A', for example, could
be 'Anchovy' or 'Asshole', or some other appropriate appelation. I've also seen
the acronym modified somewhat to 'WAFL'. The 'L' could be 'Linguini' or 'Liar'
or anything of your chosing.

Note that when the acronym is applied to HK, it's usually self-explanatory.
--

John H

Harry ? wrote:

On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

http://tinyurl.com/yew6cc5

"Harry " wrote

http://tinyurl.com/yew6cc5

In article ,
says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harold" wrote in message
"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found
it on
the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it
had
too
much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass
emailings,
eh?

So you complained to his ISP eh. Don't you know how to block
email
senders?

Tell Harry not to be such a crybaby... He is starting to sound
more and
more like Bonnie...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

So Mr Freak... have you found a job yet...or at least gotten a
haircut?

Watch out little buddy, lest you look as foolish as you did when it
was
found out that who you thought was spoofing wasn't.

So, are you saying The Freak has a paying job... or that he's gotten a
haircut this year?

Being the REAL Harry, I don't know if he's got a job or not. Do you? You
certainly accuse him of a lot of things that you haven't looked into.

That's because he likes licking your balls so much he'll testify to
anything you say fair or foul.

--
Harold

Try to control your sexual urges...this is a family newsgroup!

You call a bunch of guys and a dingbat family?

Me and my bow-legged buddy Don ARE a family. We think just alike. When
caught in a lie, start name calling and insulting.

Ya Gotta Love It! hk General 2 May 18th 10 08:45 PM
Gotta book recommendation for youse guys.... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 July 16th 09 08:05 PM
You gotta love it... Don White General 62 April 25th 06 08:35 PM
Ya Gotta Love It Bobsprit ASA 0 November 1st 03 11:37 PM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM