Default You gotta love these guys!

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 22/07/2010 6:04 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Sleeping in the intake of a jet engine was surely staged, I could not
believe someone was so daft. Fire up the engine and they would cooked
sandwish meat.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

Did you see the vid of that guy who got sucked through the engine and lived
to tell? That was amazing.

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

So you complained to his ISP eh. Don't you know how to block email senders?

Tell Harry not to be such a crybaby... He is starting to sound more and
more like Bonnie...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the
web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too
much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings,
eh?

So you complained to his ISP eh. Don't you know how to block email
senders?

Tell Harry not to be such a crybaby... He is starting to sound more and
more like Bonnie...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

So Mr Freak... have you found a job yet...or at least gotten a haircut?

On 7/23/10 8:47 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

There's an idea...a collection to buy Snotty Scotty a haircut! I love it!

If he has a hair cuttery or hairpair shop in his 'hood, we could get the
job done for $20, including tip, $25 if we want to pop for a hair wash, too.

Hell, I'll put up $5 for this worthy event, but i want photos.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 22, 7:17Â*pm, Harry  wrote:
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John Â*wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

On 7/23/10 8:56 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:17 pm, Harry wrote:
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

What's the matter with *not* sending mass emailings to those who
requested, as I did, to be deleted from the mailing list?

In article eb897315-e72a-4dfc-9b92-
, says...

On Jul 22, 7:17*pm, Harry ? wrote:
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John *wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

You have to go back to the fact that Harry is a miserable failure and
gets his only jollies by trying to make others as miserable as he. Not
to mention, this route gets him more attention.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:29:12 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

On 22/07/2010 6:04 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Sleeping in the intake of a jet engine was surely staged, I could not
believe someone was so daft. Fire up the engine and they would cooked
sandwish meat.

That's why pilots do 'walk arounds'.
--

John H

On Jul 22, 7:17 pm, Harry wrote:
On 7/22/10 8:04 PM, John H wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:43:35 -0400, John wrote:

I've sent this to several of you as an email. Finally found it on the web. Click
on the pictures for a blow up.

One of you complained to my ISP about the email. I guess it had too much
religion or that hateful military stuff or something.

I won't mention any names. See who can guess it first!

Whoops! Here's the site:

http://ourlighterside.com/2010/03/14...ve-these-guys/

Might be because people don't want to be part of your mass emailings, eh?

What's the matter with hitting a 'delete' button?

You have to go back to the fact that Harry is a miserable failure and
gets his only jollies by trying to make others as miserable as he. Not
to mention, this route gets him more attention.

You know, i was thinking of getting an outdoor statue of a little white
boy holding a lamp for the end of the driveway. You know, to **** off
those folks who have a statue of a little black boy doing the same...

Then I thought...hey...work Scott Ingersoll could handle! You're small,
you're white, and you could be trained to hold a lamp. Well, maybe you
could be trained.

Interested? It would be real honest work for friday and saturday nights.
I'd pay you minimum wage and on a payroll, not a contract, basis. We
could find a part of the yard where you could pitch your tent.

Ya Gotta Love It! hk General 2 May 18th 10 08:45 PM
Gotta book recommendation for youse guys.... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 July 16th 09 08:05 PM
You gotta love it... Don White General 62 April 25th 06 08:35 PM
Ya Gotta Love It Bobsprit ASA 0 November 1st 03 11:37 PM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM