Default Woman with two different color boobs

http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

--
Harold

On 7/22/10 12:06 PM, Harold wrote:
http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

Why do you and the rest of the right-wing trash hereabout keep on making
or promoting race-based jokes?

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 12:06 PM, Harold wrote:
http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

Why do you and the rest of the right-wing trash hereabout keep on making
or promoting race-based jokes?

Why do you and your little band of left wing turds keep poking fun at a
persons level of intelligence or education or spirituality or values or
political views?

--
Harold

On 7/22/10 12:29 PM, Harold wrote:
"Harry wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 12:06 PM, Harold wrote:
http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

Why do you and the rest of the right-wing trash hereabout keep on making
or promoting race-based jokes?

Why do you and your little band of left wing turds keep poking fun at a
persons level of intelligence or education or spirituality or values or
political views?

One is born with one's racial inheritance. Can't really do anything
about it. Race-based jokes say far more about the teller, because he or
she should know better. You tell race-based jokes, as does herring, and
in fact, most of the rest of the righties here.

Your boy Scott's posts this morning in the Sherrod incident states
in no uncertain terms he is a racist and stupid beyond reason.
Therefore, he deserves to be called out on both.

I am unimpressed by the claims of many here who say they are christians.
Though I am not a christian, i have studied the history and writings
attributed to him. I don't see how one can claim to be a follower of
jesus and be as hate-filled as, say, you, herring, scott, and a few
others on your side of the aisle. Similar arguments may be made about
someone's professed values.

Political views are fair game, period.

"Harry ?" wrote in message

Political views are fair game, period.

Good. I'll keep my eye open for good political humor. Stay tuned.

--
Harold

On 22/07/2010 12:32 PM, Harold wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

Political views are fair game, period.

Good. I'll keep my eye open for good political humor. Stay tuned.

Humor is the best medicine, takes the edge of the disaster in the making.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

"Harold" wrote in message
"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 12:06 PM, Harold wrote:
http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

Why do you and the rest of the right-wing trash hereabout keep on making
or promoting race-based jokes?

Why do you and your little band of left wing turds keep poking fun at a
persons level of intelligence or education or spirituality or values or
political views?

--
Harold

I'm poking fun at your lack of intelligence, someone who never learned
anything in school (assuming you attended), and who spirituality and values
include racist political views.

On 7/22/10 2:58 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harold" wrote in message
"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 12:06 PM, Harold wrote:
http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

Why do you and the rest of the right-wing trash hereabout keep on
making or promoting race-based jokes?

Why do you and your little band of left wing turds keep poking fun at
a persons level of intelligence or education or spirituality or values
or political views?

--
Harold

I'm poking fun at your lack of intelligence, someone who never learned
anything in school (assuming you attended), and who spirituality and
values include racist political views.

But...but...but...he was in the NaVy!

In article ,
says...

On 7/22/10 2:58 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harold" wrote in message
"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/10 12:06 PM, Harold wrote:
http://ecofren.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/boobs/

Snopes says the photo is not a fake.
You be the judge.

Why do you and the rest of the right-wing trash hereabout keep on
making or promoting race-based jokes?

Why do you and your little band of left wing turds keep poking fun at
a persons level of intelligence or education or spirituality or values
or political views?

--
Harold

I'm poking fun at your lack of intelligence, someone who never learned
anything in school (assuming you attended), and who spirituality and
values include racist political views.

But...but...but...he was in the NaVy!

Spoofer alert! I wouldn't say anything about anybody's career choices,
I've been a loser all of my life.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/22/10 2:58 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harold" wrote in message
m...

And that's another thing you ****ing asshole.

--
Harold

Boobs and physics jps General 0 September 4th 09 06:53 PM
Boobs on Steroids RPS General 21 July 27th 08 01:38 AM
Bassy has man boobs... Reginald P. Smithers III General 52 December 21st 06 03:47 PM
Bobsprit has man boobs Bob Crantz ASA 5 December 23rd 05 10:24 PM
Mooron vs. Boobs skitch ASA 3 August 27th 03 11:59 PM