jps jps is offline

Default Boobs and physics

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:56:24 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Saw an old friend at lunch today and we asked what each other was
doing. I told him about my recent work on mammography and he said
"Great, you spend your whole day thinking about boobs". I said,
"Yeah, but I think of em as a physics experiment" to which he replied,
"That is truly sick".

In line at McDonalds?

Boobs on Steroids RPS General 21 July 27th 08 01:38 AM
Huge milky boobs! Diane Linkletter ASA 4 February 9th 07 03:00 AM
Bassy has man boobs... Reginald P. Smithers III General 52 December 21st 06 03:47 PM
Bobsprit has man boobs Bob Crantz ASA 5 December 23rd 05 10:24 PM
Mooron vs. Boobs skitch ASA 3 August 27th 03 11:59 PM