Default Into trolling?

On Jul 11, 9:49*am, "A.Boater" wrote:
No, dip-****, it is no conspiracy, it is a documented fact and you know it.

On 7/11/10 4:47 PM, Jack wrote:
On Jul 11, 9:49 am, wrote:
No, dip-****, it is no conspiracy, it is a documented fact and you know it.
Maybe you would like to take these questions? Isn't one Harry enough? Why
are people posting as Fake Harry?

To stir the ****, same as you.

Trolls:

A.Boater
John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater
Polly

There, I fixed your list for you. To remove your name, you must make
more boating posts.

Oh, that's right, you don't make *any* boating posts, do you, troll?

Yeah, thought so.

There's a "special" list for Jackoff here...

It's the list of verified right-wing assholes.

On 11/07/2010 6:47 AM, A.Boater wrote:
Trolling? Hell yeah! I'd say you have captured about 150% of the attention
of the newsgroup "trollers". And who better than you to be their advisor?

John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater

You have two carp in above, bpuharic and Harry. Also missing a skank
fish called de-plume.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 11/07/2010 6:47 AM, A.Boater wrote:
Trolling? Hell yeah! I'd say you have captured about 150% of the
attention
of the newsgroup "trollers". And who better than you to be their advisor?

John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater

You have two carp in above, bpuharic and Harry. Also missing a skank fish
called de-plume.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

But we're not missing a racist moron such as yourself!

Trolling Skills Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 2nd 05 11:42 AM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Trolling Gordon General 0 June 5th 05 05:52 PM
Just trolling Nzuri ASA 0 February 10th 05 04:49 AM
aqua-vu for trolling mark s Electronics 2 March 25th 04 01:24 PM