Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nzuri

Default Just trolling

Have just come across this sad little group. Who is this arse-wipe,
Neal? (You seem to be struggling with your English old chap. Drop me
an email and I'll try to help if I can.) I have a nasty feeling that
this inadequate little turd is american - it's so easy to spot them,
isn't it? - if I'm right it's easier to understand his problem.

Jerry

Capt. Neal® )
Subject: Neal - It's time to admit that you were wrong!!

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Date: 2005-02-08 11:08:42 PST

Your wrong!

Whereas, the section of the Rules under which Rule 5 occurs
is Section B which is Steering and Sailing Rules,

And, whereas, any vessel that is anchored or made fast to the shore
is not steering or sailing by definition. (look at the definition of
'under way' in the Rules)

It follows, Rule five does not apply to anchored, docked, or moored
vessels.

Simple logic and irrefutable because of it.

CN