Default Into trolling?

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 00:34:00 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:41:33 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:29:39 -0400, John H
wrote:

Here's a heavy duty trolling setup. I'm not there yet, but I'm workin' on it.

http://tinyurl.com/2a5sx87

Heh. It would be interesting to watch the fun if he got hits on all
the rods at once. We have our hands full just getting two on at the
same time.

We were fishing 4 on that Hatteras trip but they were top water. That
guy has 4 downriggers. We were fishing 4 different plugs at different
distances behind the boat, just to see what they were hitting that
day.

We did have 4 on at once when we went through a school of dolphin (the
fish). The captain immediately transitioned us to 4 old, barely
working rods and set up an assembly line. Drop in on one side hook up
and pull out on the other. We did that a few minutes until we had all
we thought we would eat and went back to trolling for tuna/bill fish.

That would be a blast. Did you get to keep any of the dolphin? I don't know how
they work it fishing out of Hatteras.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:41:04 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:30:35 -0400, John H
wrote:

We were fishing 4 on that Hatteras trip but they were top water. That
guy has 4 downriggers. We were fishing 4 different plugs at different
distances behind the boat, just to see what they were hitting that
day.

We did have 4 on at once when we went through a school of dolphin (the
fish). The captain immediately transitioned us to 4 old, barely
working rods and set up an assembly line. Drop in on one side hook up
and pull out on the other. We did that a few minutes until we had all
we thought we would eat and went back to trolling for tuna/bill fish.

That would be a blast. Did you get to keep any of the dolphin? I don't know how
they work it fishing out of Hatteras.
--

You catch it you own it but the captain said if we filled the cooler
with schoolies, we were going back so we stopped.

My sister has 5 kids so none of it went to waste. The funny thing was,
nobody was sure what to do with the tuna. It wasn't in a can so nobody
recognized it, The steaks were good on the grill tho.
My sister did some interesting things with big chunks in the oven but
I have never been much of a casserole guy.

I'd probably grill all of it. Any leftover tuna would make tuna salad.

Damn I love fish. Think I'll have some tonight.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds good to me too, John. I have some Salmon chunks in the freezer
I need to be digging out and thawing for tomorrow. I think I'll also
crush up some of my back yard wild 'gah-lik' and mingle it with some
lemon juice and give the fish a bath before putting them on the
grill.

Good suggestion!

wrote:

[...]

Sounds good. Let me know how it turns out.
--

I hope your day is simply *SPECTACULAR* !!

John H

On Jul 11, 8:47*am, "A.Boater" wrote:
Trolling? Hell yeah! I'd say you have captured about 150% of the attention
of the newsgroup "trollers". And who better than you to be their advisor?

John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater

Why would you request your message not be archived?

Oh, and you forgot to mention Ninc de Poop, or does she have a special
place in your heart?

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 11, 8:16*am, "A.Boater" wrote:
I don't see any OT threads started by "Ninc de Poop", so I assume she is
some sort of vision you had. On the other hand, anybody can see literally
thousands started by you.

Why would ANYBODY want to archive messages in THIS newsgroup? Its nothing
but hateful responses and ignorant political crap. I'm sure those grandkids
are going to be real proud of 'ole grandpa's f-bombs and rantings about the
vast liberal left wing consipracy. Yep, they will probably link from
ancestry.com to here so everybody can see the family legacy.

Don't forget the vast right- wing conspiricy in here too!

google Groups carry it all..

On Jul 11, 9:36*am, "A.Boater" wrote:
You do make a valid point. The "vast right-wing conpiracy" crowd is so
unwilling to let go, that they feel they must create fake Harrys when the
real one doen't feed them enough of the **** they are here to stir. Common
wisdom is that it takes two to tango. Not here, not with the right-wing nut
jobs, they have figured out how to dance with themselves.

That's quite a left-wing nut job conspiracy theory you have there,
"boater".

Congrats.

"A.Boater" wrote in message
No, dip-****, it is no conspiracy, it is a documented fact and you know
it.
Maybe you would like to take these questions? Isn't one Harry enough? Why
are people posting as Fake Harry?

Yeah, thought so.

Trolls:

John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater
Jack

You forgot to add A Boater and Dippy De Plume to the list

On 11/07/2010 8:14 AM, A.Boater wrote:

De Plume is just a weak guy that can't resist knee jerk responses. He
doesn't usually start the ****, he just can't resist chiming in.

You mean like a follower, a butt sniffer?

A. Boater is calling you whiny, angry, boatless, political posters out. So
that doewsn't apply.

Trolls:

John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater
Jack

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?
Jim Jim is offline

A.Boater wrote:
De Plume is just a weak guy that can't resist knee jerk responses. He
doesn't usually start the ****, he just can't resist chiming in.

Yep. Larry/Bob (Dan Krueger) and TopBassDog are like that too.
But De Plume is also a racist and a lawyer, especially egregious.

A. Boater is calling you whiny, angry, boatless, political posters out. So
that doewsn't apply.

Trolls:

John H
Canuck57
W1TEF
Harry
Harold
Any number of fake Harrys
YukonBound
bpuharic
mmc
GCBoater
Jack

mmc doesn't belong there. Solid boater. We need more like him.
Most of the rest are weak chimers-in and belong in the top category.
Here's what's left.

THE HATERS - aka The Vitriolic Five*
John Herring - Top troller.
Harry Krause - Top troller.
Canuck57 - Top Foreign/Motormouth Troller
bpuharic - top lower case troller.
Kevin Noble aka Looglypicker/Harry impersonator - Top fake Harry

*These are all left or right wingnuts, except Kevin, who's just a nut.

THE MISGUIDED
W1TEF - occasional troller, but a solid boater.

Jim - That's all ballpark. No time to go into details. Off to the boat.

Trolling Skills Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 2nd 05 11:42 AM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Trolling Gordon General 0 June 5th 05 05:52 PM
Just trolling Nzuri ASA 0 February 10th 05 04:49 AM
aqua-vu for trolling mark s Electronics 2 March 25th 04 01:24 PM