BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great Artwork - Suitable for framing... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116345-great-artwork-suitable-framing.html)

Wayne.B July 9th 10 12:43 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:11:14 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a racist,
and a liar.

Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

Harry  July 9th 10 12:46 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

On 7/9/10 7:43 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:11:14 -0700,
wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a racist,
and a liar.

Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

Ahh, but herring *is* a jerk, a racist, and a liar. But...you're a jerk,
too, w'hine.

Harold[_3_] July 9th 10 12:46 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

I think her idea is great but it's a little hard to visualize. Perhaps she
could draw a diagram and post a link to it.
This is Plume's chance to redeem herself in the eyes of her fellow rec.boats
contributors.

Harold[_3_] July 9th 10 12:50 PM

wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a racist,
and a liar.

Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

I thought this was a catch and release sport. Don't use the gaff unless you
are planning to make a meal of the carcass.

Harry  July 9th 10 12:51 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

On 7/9/10 7:46 AM, Harold wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700,
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

I think her idea is great but it's a little hard to visualize. Perhaps she
could draw a diagram and post a link to it.
This is Plume's chance to redeem herself in the eyes of her fellow rec.boats
contributors.

The majority of posters these days are right-wing ejaculates...like
you...no need for anyone outside that group to seek redemption here.

Harold[_3_] July 9th 10 12:54 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/9/10 7:46 AM, Harold wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700,
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

I think her idea is great but it's a little hard to visualize. Perhaps
she
could draw a diagram and post a link to it.
This is Plume's chance to redeem herself in the eyes of her fellow
rec.boats
contributors.

The majority of posters these days are right-wing ejaculates...like
you...no need for anyone outside that group to seek redemption here.

Are you calling yourselves misfits to rec.boats? It's about time you
admitted it.

Harry  July 9th 10 12:57 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

On 7/9/10 7:54 AM, Harold wrote:
"Harry wrote in message
m...
On 7/9/10 7:46 AM, Harold wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700,
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

I think her idea is great but it's a little hard to visualize. Perhaps
she
could draw a diagram and post a link to it.
This is Plume's chance to redeem herself in the eyes of her fellow
rec.boats
contributors.

The majority of posters these days are right-wing ejaculates...like
you...no need for anyone outside that group to seek redemption here.

Are you calling yourselves misfits to rec.boats? It's about time you
admitted it.

There's nothing more honorable in usenet (and in life) than *not* being
a conserva-turd.

Harry[_2_] July 9th 10 01:08 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,
wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

W'hine...netcopper.

Spoofer alert! I certainly wouldn't call anyone a netcop, what with my
special little buddy Don being the newsgroup typo nazi.

YukonBound July 9th 10 01:25 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,
wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

W'hine...netcopper.

Spoofer alert! I certainly wouldn't call anyone a netcop, what with my
special little buddy Don being the newsgroup typo nazi.

Well, learn proper grammar and how to spell. You'll have no trouble from
me, Kevin.

Harry[_2_] July 9th 10 02:59 PM

Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,
wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

W'hine...netcopper.

Spoofer alert! I certainly wouldn't call anyone a netcop, what with my
special little buddy Don being the newsgroup typo nazi.

Well, learn proper grammar and how to spell. You'll have no trouble from
me, Kevin.

WTF is Kevin, little buddy?