Default So, who here fell for the latest GOP bull**** on the Jones Act?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 02/07/2010 11:05 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 02/07/2010 5:51 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 06:24:11 -0400, Harry
wrote:

Keeping Up With the Jones Act

— By Kevin Drum, Mother Jones
| Fri Jul. 2, 2010 3:00 AM PDT

Have you heard of the Jones Act? Unless you read Newsmax and listen
to a
lot of right-wing radio, probably not. It's an obscure statute that's
been on the books since 1920, and it requires all shipping between
U.S.
ports or in U.S. coastal waters to be carried in U.S.-flag ships that
are owned and crewed by U.S. citizens.

So why are conservatives suddenly up in arms about it? Because, they
claim, it's a labor-inspired rule that's obstructing aid to a Gulf
Coast

the right wing loves BP oil as shown by their recent apology. they
defend wall street and the banks as shown by their recent meeting with
top level hedge fund CEO's

they HATE the middle class as shown by their paranoid conspiracy
theories.

the GOP needs to be destroyed

Actually, did you see this months employment numbers... ya sure bet
Obama wants to brag about it going down to 9.5%...

But 658,000 people gave up looking for work....

7.9 million fewer people at work in private business since this began.

14.6 million people looking for work.

Last months prop up numbers of the 400,000 census workers are again
looking for work.

Monthly job cuts are up to 125,000 for the month was partially offset
by private job hires iof 33,000.

More than 525,000 new unemployed started to look for work last month
to replace the lost job.

How is Obamanonics really working far ya?

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

It's betting than bleeding 700K+ per month. Of course, you'd rather see
the census working unemployed and people continue to be so disheartened
that they don't even bother to look for work. How's that lack of
compassion workin out for you. Why don't you lie some more. You've got
Palin as a role model.

LMAO. It is like a bleeding person, after you have lost 4 pints you don't
have as much to give so things are better.

Hahahaha.

I have more compassion than a greedy debtor whore. As I provide
sustainable moves. Debtors, me me me me want debt or I am a ****ed ass
hole are greedy, selfish short sighted jerks.

But the lessons are being taught. Just hasn't gotten around to you yet.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

Good grief! Not only are you stupid, but you have built-in Turret's Stupid
Syndrome.

"Harold" wrote in message

"bpuharic" wrote in message

wrote:

they HATE the middle class as shown by their paranoid conspiracy
theories.

the GOP needs to be destroyed

Actually, did you see this months employment numbers... ya sure bet
Obama wants to brag about it going down to 9.5%...

hard to undo what bush and the right wing did. the level of damage
done by 30 years of right wing unregulated free market fundamentalism
is immense

How is Obamanonics really working far ya?

actually what happened is people are starting to take the right wing
seriouslyl. they're talking budget cuts. layoffs. massive reduction in
services. that drove the market down 100 points today

it's having the same effect it did in1930. it's destroying the economy

courtesy of the right wing

When you spend like an ape gone wild the bill eventually comes due. There
has to be budget cuts, massive cutbacks to the federal payroll, cutbacks
in entitlement programs, rounding up wetbacks and other illegals and
removing them from our soil,etc. Welcome to phase two of the Obama
Recession.
Oh, I almost forgot, If we're going to level the playing field we need to
eliminate the money grabbing unions.

When you're a racist like you, you fit right in with your fellow KKKers.

"Jack" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Obama grabbed the steering wheel as the US was careening down the
road, and promptly drove us right over a 3 trillion dollar cliff.

You can't dig yourself out of a hole by digging the hole deeper. The
spending has to stop, and then you just have further to fall.

Welcome to the Obama Recession.

Obama crabbed the wheel because Bush/Cheney were asleep in the back after
their 8-year long love affair with destroying the economy.

Welcome to the You Are Stupid Awards.

"Canuck57" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

No need too, by this time next year GM will be broke. Government will be
forced to shut down as much as it can, and I mean 50% of government
spending. Unions going on strike, just lock them out permanently.

Greece is coming to the US, pretty much unstopable now unless Obama wakes
up and does something other than shoot his mouth off. And there is no
BSing out of this now. Government MAD is assured.
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

Hurry and dig your post hole in the backyard of your double-wide. Be sure to
hide your guns, because Obama is coming for them.

FYI: You're an idiot.

wrote:

they HATE the middle class as shown by their paranoid conspiracy
theories.

the GOP needs to be destroyed

Actually, did you see this months employment numbers... ya sure bet
Obama wants to brag about it going down to 9.5%...

hard to undo what bush and the right wing did. the level of damage
done by 30 years of right wing unregulated free market fundamentalism
is immense

How is Obamanonics really working far ya?

actually what happened is people are starting to take the right wing
seriouslyl. they're talking budget cuts. layoffs. massive reduction in
services. that drove the market down 100 points today

it's having the same effect it did in1930. it's destroying the economy

courtesy of the right wing

In case you haven't noticed, even though Obama has had congres extend the
debt to $14.5 trillion, he is flat assed broke. Can't keep creating money
that way. Markets are down as the cold realization that the US governemnt
is broken and broke.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

The cold realization is that you're a moron.

On 02/07/2010 12:32 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

For the indicators I use, I agree in part. Economic destruction began
in 2006 with the new democrat congress.

Unemployment too shows this. Plot unemployment for the last 8 years and
you will see the correlation with democrat ponzi money management
starting in 2006.

But we know you are a crazed debtor in denial.

wrote:

[...]

If I recall right, you are in debt to your eyeballs.

Going to be a good day when interest rates hit 8% and you get wiped out.
Hopefully they will repo your computer.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

On Jul 2, 2:32*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Polly feeling "crabby"?

Bush certainly made the mistake of letting the Democrats drive the
economy into the ground during his administration. The Dems sharpened
the stake and got it in place over the heart, but Obama is driving it
home.

Welcome to the You Are Stupid Awards.

I see you won the Grand Prize award!

On 02/07/2010 12:29 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Kettle calling the pot black?

wrote:

Keeping Up With the Jones Act

— By Kevin Drum, Mother Jones
| Fri Jul. 2, 2010 3:00 AM PDT

Have you heard of the Jones Act? Unless you read Newsmax and listen
to a
lot of right-wing radio, probably not. It's an obscure statute that's
been on the books since 1920, and it requires all shipping between
U.S.
ports or in U.S. coastal waters to be carried in U.S.-flag ships that
are owned and crewed by U.S. citizens.

So why are conservatives suddenly up in arms about it? Because, they
claim, it's a labor-inspired rule that's obstructing aid to a Gulf
Coast

the right wing loves BP oil as shown by their recent apology. they
defend wall street and the banks as shown by their recent meeting with
top level hedge fund CEO's

they HATE the middle class as shown by their paranoid conspiracy
theories.

the GOP needs to be destroyed

Actually, did you see this months employment numbers... ya sure bet
Obama wants to brag about it going down to 9.5%...

But 658,000 people gave up looking for work....

7.9 million fewer people at work in private business since this began.

14.6 million people looking for work.

Last months prop up numbers of the 400,000 census workers are again
looking for work.

Monthly job cuts are up to 125,000 for the month was partially offset
by private job hires iof 33,000.

More than 525,000 new unemployed started to look for work last month
to replace the lost job.

How is Obamanonics really working far ya?

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

It's betting than bleeding 700K+ per month. Of course, you'd rather see
the census working unemployed and people continue to be so disheartened
that they don't even bother to look for work. How's that lack of
compassion workin out for you. Why don't you lie some more. You've got
Palin as a role model.

LMAO. It is like a bleeding person, after you have lost 4 pints you
don't have as much to give so things are better.

Hahahaha.

I have more compassion than a greedy debtor whore. As I provide
sustainable moves. Debtors, me me me me want debt or I am a ****ed ass
hole are greedy, selfish short sighted jerks.

But the lessons are being taught. Just hasn't gotten around to you yet.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

Good grief! Not only are you stupid, but you have built-in Turret's
Stupid Syndrome.

Don't know what that is. But coming from a racist parrot...worth ignoring.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

Front Fell Off (video) Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 2 July 29th 09 08:10 AM
Another Class Act Passes on the GOP HK General 0 May 7th 09 06:41 PM
We fell for it, let's get back to ignore, PLEASE!! [email protected] General 10 September 16th 08 12:25 PM
The Jones Act JG Cruising 14 May 14th 05 01:49 PM
The latest lie from the GOP Harry Krause General 6 October 4th 04 01:09 PM