Default Our 4th of July Celebration

We will spend the weekend aboard our fabulous 36' Zimmerman-like
lobsta' boat. My young southern belle Dr. Dr. Dr. wife will be partying
in advance of her fourth doctorate degree. I will have some ex-
presidents and other dignitaries aboard, so secret service will be all
around. It will be a catered affair with all the best food, wine,
spirits and cigars money can buy. I hope Michelle can make it, my wife
gets along with her just grandly! You'd never know she's so high up in
society when she's aboard. And she plays a mean game of charades when we
play. Lobster is being flown in from Maine just for the party, and I've
hired a fantastic D.C. chef. After fireworks, the men will retreat to
the salon for poker, brandy and cigars.

Boston pops 4th celebration Jim General 5 July 5th 08 01:32 PM
A 4th of July Message from me! John H.[_4_] General 29 July 5th 08 01:44 AM
Happy 4th of July to all........ Chuck Gould General 5 June 29th 06 10:42 PM
July 4th paddle in NW ? Largo General 4 June 29th 05 04:16 AM
Happy 4th of July!!!! Capt. Mooron ASA 6 July 5th 03 02:59 AM