Default 1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded

1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded is what the man said, reduces
hydrocarbons and peps up your performance, was on the local news tonight,
the guy has a patient on the formula but said he gives its use freely to the
general public.

Happy wrote:
1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded is what the man said,
reduces hydrocarbons and peps up your performance, was on the local news
tonight, the guy has a patient on the formula but said he gives its use
freely to the general public.

Personally i like to add a little vinegar and water.

lil abner wrote:
Happy wrote:
1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded is what the man said,
reduces hydrocarbons and peps up your performance, was on the local
news tonight, the guy has a patient on the formula but said he gives
its use freely to the general public.

Personally i like to add a little vinegar and water.

just kidding of course.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 24, 6:56*pm, "Happy" wrote:
1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded is what the man said, reduces
hydrocarbons and peps up your performance, was on the local news tonight,
the guy has a patient on the formula but said he gives its use freely to the
general public.

I've ehard of that. There's a local guy that carries a quart oil
container will diesel in it and when he fills his car or pickup, he
puts the diesel in first then tops the tank.

I've been running 2-stroke 50:1 mix in my Briggs lawnmower and it's
been runing fine. no plug fouling and I like the idea of a bit of cyl
wall lube too. I don't know if there's a performance difference or
not. it's a 5hp lawnmower so I can't seem to notice any difference in
performance.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 6:56 pm, "Happy" wrote:
1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded is what the man said, reduces
hydrocarbons and peps up your performance, was on the local news tonight,
the guy has a patient on the formula but said he gives its use freely to
the
general public.

I've ehard of that. There's a local guy that carries a quart oil
container will diesel in it and when he fills his car or pickup, he
puts the diesel in first then tops the tank.

I've been running 2-stroke 50:1 mix in my Briggs lawnmower and it's
been runing fine. no plug fouling and I like the idea of a bit of cyl
wall lube too. I don't know if there's a performance difference or
not. it's a 5hp lawnmower so I can't seem to notice any difference in
performance.

The guy was on Channel 3 news, I think he lives in williamson co..
here is something like it,
http://inventorspot.com/articles/new...issions__32595

I saw some where ( the actual scanned image) that one of the small 4cycle
makers back in the day would give an extra warrenty to an engine if you used
2 cycle oil with your gas. I use 50:1 all the time in my lawn mowers, and I
always have fresh boat gas and good running lawn mowers,

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 6:56 pm, "Happy" wrote:
1oz diesel fuel to 10gal of regular unleaded is what the man said,
reduces
hydrocarbons and peps up your performance, was on the local news tonight,
the guy has a patient on the formula but said he gives its use freely to
the
general public.

I've ehard of that. There's a local guy that carries a quart oil
container will diesel in it and when he fills his car or pickup, he
puts the diesel in first then tops the tank.

I've been running 2-stroke 50:1 mix in my Briggs lawnmower and it's
been runing fine. no plug fouling and I like the idea of a bit of cyl
wall lube too. I don't know if there's a performance difference or
not. it's a 5hp lawnmower so I can't seem to notice any difference in
performance.

I wonder what that diesel would do to your catalytic converter?

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 6:56 pm, "Happy" wrote:
[...]

apparently nothing, I talked this subject around at the boat shop this
morning and to my surprise its a well know fix down georgia way, cleans up
the emissions and get clunkers with bad cats through there emissions test.

this link has some insight,
http://inventorspot.com/articles/new...issions__32595