Default Preventing the cleanup

It seems that the Obama admin is doing all they can to prevent the oil
cleanup and to do as much damage as possible. The stopping the barge
thing recently is a great example. From what I understand, they could
have simply have boarded the barges and verified the right number of
jackets instead of sending them into port to do so. THis was
obviously harassment.
So, what to do about it? The state agencies should do a "Greenpeace"
and interpose their boats between the feds and the cleanup boats. It
would make great video.

On 6/18/10 11:37 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
It seems that the Obama admin is doing all they can to prevent the oil
cleanup and to do as much damage as possible. The stopping the barge
thing recently is a great example. From what I understand, they could
have simply have boarded the barges and verified the right number of
jackets instead of sending them into port to do so. THis was
obviously harassment.
So, what to do about it? The state agencies should do a "Greenpeace"
and interpose their boats between the feds and the cleanup boats. It
would make great video.

The BP disaster is affecting your state. You and your daughter are
unemployed and available. Why aren't you on the beaches, helping with
the cleanup?

On Jun 18, 11:41*am, Harry wrote:
On 6/18/10 11:37 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

It seems that the Obama admin is doing all they can to prevent the oil
cleanup and to do as much damage as possible. *The stopping the barge
thing recently is a great example. *From what I understand, they could
have simply have boarded the barges and verified the right number of
jackets instead of sending them into port to do so. *THis was
obviously harassment.
So, what to do about it? *The state agencies should do a "Greenpeace"
and interpose their boats between the feds and the cleanup boats. *It
would make great video.

The BP disaster is affecting your state. You and your daughter are
unemployed and available. Why aren't you on the beaches, helping with
the cleanup?

Unlike Harry, everybody in my family is very well employed. Harry is
just another social parasite, like a tapeworm complaining that the
host is eating too much fast food.

On 6/18/10 12:05 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jun 18, 11:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Oh...so your unemployed daughter is...imaginary.

And your business is dying, so what are you doing these days?

In article 96f0efe0-1f77-4140-8b56-754e2aebaa7b@
5g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 18, 11:41*am, Harry wrote:
[...]

What is with Harry and his constantly suggesting everyone but he,
doesn't work... He is the only one here who will and can not talk about
what he does for work as we all do? Could it be the same reason he is
constantly talking about male body parts? You have to assume he is the
only one here besides deplume that doesn't work.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On Jun 18, 11:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Uh, are you starting up another of your tall tales about me, Snotty?
I've many times stated what I do for a living.

I'm a marketing, PR and advertising consultant. I have a nice handful of
clients, most of which have been with me for a long time. Two of the
regular clients are non-political NGO's, two are in the financial
services industry, and the other is political. I also have a client that
provides me with project work. I sometimes do additional "political"
work some years. I also am a partner in a strip mall shopping center in
the New Haven area.

As for those who will not talk about what they do, I suggest you work
your magic on posters who have made no such revelations he

flajim
dan krueger
canuck
and about a dozen more

As for your claims of running an ISP, well, that has to be total
complete bull****. You don't even know how to set up a newsreader.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It seems that the Obama admin is doing all they can to prevent the oil
cleanup and to do as much damage as possible. The stopping the barge
thing recently is a great example. From what I understand, they could
have simply have boarded the barges and verified the right number of
jackets instead of sending them into port to do so. THis was
obviously harassment.
So, what to do about it? The state agencies should do a "Greenpeace"
and interpose their boats between the feds and the cleanup boats. It
would make great video.

No. It's one example and one that's been corrected. You just hate gov't and
specifically Obama.

m...
On Jun 18, 11:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Must be. He changes his story so fast... I'd say Turrets, but I think it's
simpler than that.

On Jun 18, 11:41 am, Harry wrote:
[...]

That's right. And, I'm rich and smart. You're poor and, ummmm, dumb?

m...

On Jun 18, 11:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Financial services? You mean loan sharks and bookies. We don't believe a
word you say so yoy might as well clam up.

What right-wing morons like you believe matters not to me.

You still working as the aging fluffer at the 'Y' showers?

preventing capsize Frogwatch[_2_] General 10 June 25th 09 02:38 PM
Preventing Dismasting scbafreak via BoatKB.com General 17 January 16th 07 05:29 AM
stain line preventing [email protected] General 11 April 14th 06 03:08 PM
Preventing Rot ?? Gary Warner General 15 August 3rd 04 04:44 AM
Preventing Rot ?? Gary Warner Boat Building 19 August 2nd 04 05:11 PM