Default Vote early, and vote often.

Harry wrote:
On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

Spoofer alert! Baseball is way too dangerous to have a child
participate
in. My grandkids are not allowed outside in that dangerous world.
Besides, they have to take practice tests every evening.

Get a life of your own, loogy. I'm sure walmart has what you need.

Why do you keep calling me a loogy, spoofer?

You could get away with ID spoofing loogy or snotty scotty. Neither of
them can think clearly or logically, or write, or spell, or punctuate,
and both are plagued with really stupid ideas.

Sadly, I can't realistically spoof either you or your buddy, and won't
be able to do so unless I suffer from a serious head trauma.

Imagine...having such low self-esteem you regularly spoof the IDs of
other posters here.

No wonder your wife is ****ing the UPS delivery guy.

Listen you dumfoch little schitt spoofer. My wife is a Dr. Dr. Dr.
That's right. If you've been following along for a few years, you would
know that my lovely young southern belle bride has THREE doctorate
degrees.

Congrats...you've got loogy down pat, almost as if you and he
were...the same person.

Quite an accomplishment.

Your lies have been posted here frequently so you can't blame Loogy. It
a nice service for the newbies. They deserve to know they are dealing
with a liar.

In article ,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

I can't make myself as dumb as loogy. I am cultured and sophisticated.
Well, that is when I'm not insulting and name calling, spoofer. Want to
talk about all of my grand accomplishments and things I have? Like my
lobsta' boat?

On 6/21/10 8:13 AM, Harry wrote:
In article8badnbznyvkWPYbRnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

Loogy thinks his ID spoofing is a substitute for the trip he threatened
to make up here...this spring...which is now...last spring.

In article ,
says...

On 6/21/10 8:13 AM, Harry wrote:
In article8badnbznyvkWPYbRnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

Who is Loogy, spoofer? Unlike you, I, the real Harry, had a fabulous
weekend aboard my 36' lobsta' boat with a few close friends who also
happen to be very high up in the nation's political arena. If I were to
drop names, you'd know of them, that's for sure. We had a fantastic
time.

"Harry" wrote in message
On 6/21/10 8:13 AM, Harry wrote:
In article8badnbznyvkWPYbRnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

Looney didn't show up?
Talk about.. 'all talk & no action'! He must be related to QC & his sister.

On 6/21/10 9:16 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
On 6/21/10 8:13 AM, Harry wrote:
In article8badnbznyvkWPYbRnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

Loogy has been reduced to ID spoofing.

"Harry" wrote in message
On 6/21/10 8:13 AM, Harry wrote:
In article8badnbznyvkWPYbRnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

Looks like you got lucky.

On 6/21/10 10:49 AM, Moose wrote:
wrote in message
On 6/21/10 8:13 AM, Harry wrote:
In article8badnbznyvkWPYbRnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 6/18/10 12:33 PM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

[...]

Yeah...cleaning up the mess he'd make by pooping himself on the front
steps or in the foyer would have been...disgusting.

Now, he just poops himself by spoofing the IDs of others...

need your vote! Don White General 3 April 16th 10 02:52 AM
Okay, My Vote........................ No_Way General 0 December 22nd 09 01:57 PM
The vote is in Ringmaster ASA 0 June 22nd 06 10:47 PM
vote 11-3rd res0f8mp ASA 0 November 2nd 04 09:47 PM
OT - After you vote .... Vito ASA 0 October 5th 04 04:03 PM