Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Doin the oil cleanup

My 23 yr old daughter called last night all excited cuz she says BP is
paying people $20/hr to help with the oil cleanup and her and her bf
are both wanting to do it. I did not have the heart to tell her it
was unlikely they'd be hired things are so screwed up over there.
With a BS in marine Bio she likes the salt marshes so that's a plus
but with skin that is so white she had melanoma at 17, I hope she does
not get it. She said that if you have a good boat thye will even pay
more and wanted to know if she could borrow my 20' Tolman Skiff. She
really is good at handling that boat. If BP would require their
personnel to wear a few clothes to minimize the UV risk, maybe.

River Cleanup near Deale, MD. Chuck Gould General 26 October 29th 07 06:54 PM
Coastal cleanup Frogwatch General 1 September 17th 06 04:51 AM
Coastal cleanup [email protected] General 1 September 18th 05 07:28 PM
Fender cleanup Michael ASA 5 July 12th 04 03:30 PM
cleanup on alum boat Derek General 3 May 30th 04 09:57 PM