Default Good News story to counter Johnny

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html
hk hk is offline

In article ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

On 6/1/2010 8:56 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

That's Donny's take on it.

"hk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle
news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

No.. the feely good, good news part was how others stepped in to pick up the
slack when he couldn't continue.
Can you imagine any of the Dopey Army rejects doing the same?

hk hk is offline

In article ,
says...

"hk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle
news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

No.. the feely good, good news part was how others stepped in to pick up the
slack when he couldn't continue.
Can you imagine any of the Dopey Army rejects doing the same?

Do you mean kind of like how those who courageously served in our
military stepped up to keep me safe when I hid in the corner like a
coward?

posted to rec.boats,alt.sex.insane.drunken.bastards,alt.conspiracy.antichrist
hk hk is offline

On 6/1/10 10:42 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message
In ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle
news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

No.. the feely good, good news part was how others stepped in to pick up the
slack when he couldn't continue.
Can you imagine any of the Dopey Army rejects doing the same?

Do you mean kind of like how those who courageously served in our
military stepped up to keep me safe when I hid in the corner like a
coward?

Hope you like the newbies.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

In article ,
says...

On 6/1/10 10:42 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message
In ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle
news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

No.. the feely good, good news part was how others stepped in to pick up the
slack when he couldn't continue.
Can you imagine any of the Dopey Army rejects doing the same?

Do you mean kind of like how those who courageously served in our
military stepped up to keep me safe when I hid in the corner like a
coward?

Hope you like the newbies.

Thanks, my fat buddy!

On 6/1/2010 10:42 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message
In ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle
news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

No.. the feely good, good news part was how others stepped in to pick up the
slack when he couldn't continue.
Can you imagine any of the Dopey Army rejects doing the same?

Do you mean kind of like how those who courageously served in our
military stepped up to keep me safe when I hid in the corner like a
coward?

That's what we're talking about.
hk hk is offline

In article ,
says...

On 6/1/2010 10:42 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message
In ,
says...

Here's a good news story to counter JohnnyPrepH's exploding bottle
news...
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1185060.html

Someone running until they are damned near dead is a "good news story"?
I think he's a fool.

No.. the feely good, good news part was how others stepped in to pick up the
slack when he couldn't continue.
Can you imagine any of the Dopey Army rejects doing the same?

Do you mean kind of like how those who courageously served in our
military stepped up to keep me safe when I hid in the corner like a
coward?

That's what we're talking about.

Well, I can't help it. I'm a coward. That's why I come here and act like
I do. I can do that when hiding in my basement.

Some good news for Johnny Don White General 4 October 6th 09 09:03 PM
Good news story for Johnny. Don White General 0 August 9th 09 01:35 PM
Good news for Johnny Don White General 7 October 30th 08 12:53 AM
Ot Good News Story Don White General 1 June 10th 06 01:38 AM
OT Good News story Don White General 8 February 2nd 06 10:20 PM