posted to alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,sci.electronic.repairs,tx.politics,alt.autos.toyota

Default Mexico warns U.S: "Don't DARE use those 1,200 new troops on border to enforce U.S. immigration laws!"

On Thu, 27 May 2010 20:48:22 -0500, "GeorgeWashingtonFan"
wrote:

Mexico: 'U.S. troops OK, but no stopping illegals!'

Foreign gov't warns 1,200 soldiers must not enforce immigration laws

May 27, 2010

By Chelsea Schilling

The Mexican government has announced it respects the Obama
administration's decision to send 1,200 National Guard troops to the
U.S. southern border to counter cross-border drug and weapons
trafficking – just as long as the troops don't enforce U.S. immigration
laws.

Two soldiers from the Tennessee National Guard on duty along
U.S.-Mexico border, near Yuma, Ariz.

The Embassy of Mexico in Washington, D.C., released the following
statement on May 25:

"Regarding the administration's decision to send 1,200 National Guard
servicemen to the U.S. Southern border, the government of Mexico trusts
that this decision will help to channel additional U.S. resources to
enhance efforts to prevent the illegal flows of weapons and bulk cash
into Mexico, which provide organized crime with its firepower and its
ability to corrupt.

"Additionally, the government of Mexico expects that National Guard
personnel will strengthen U.S. operations in the fight against
transnational organized crime that operates on both sides of our common
border and that it will not, in accordance to its legal obligations,
conduct activities directly linked to the enforcement of immigration
laws."

Upon learning of the statement, former Rep. Tom Tancredo told WND, "The
Mexican government can be assured that there will be no attempt to
enforce immigration law by the National Guard because there is no
attempt to enforce immigration law by the president of the United
States."

Statement from Mexican Embassy in Washington, D.C.

"Additionally, the government of Mexico expects
that National Guard personnel will strengthen
U.S. operations in the fight against transnational
organized crime that operates on both sides of our
common border and that it will not, in accordance
to its legal obligations, conduct activities
directly linked to the enforcement of immigration
laws."

Tancredo said he is certain the statement was released after the
Mexican government communicated its expectations with the White House.

"I guarantee you that before Barack Obama decided to send the troops,
he called the president of Mexico to let him know," Tancredo said.
"Things like this don't happen without that kind of communication. This
is proof of that. What they're doing here is reaffirming what the
president told them."

Tancredo said 1,200 troops for a 2,000 mile border is an inadequate
number because there have been requests for up to 8,000, with 6,000 in
the Arizona area alone.

"Remember, 1,200 means 400 in three shifts," he said. "If you do not
have three shifts, what does it matter? You have 1,200 out there for
eight hours a day and then you pull them back? It's ludicrous!"

Arizona border residents told Fox News today that Obama's wavering
immigration policy is only making things worse.

"Every time our president talks to the Mexican president, or every time
the word amnesty comes over the Mexican news, there is a flood of
people," said one unnamed resident who feared retaliation.

The residents said troops won't deter illegal aliens and drug
smugglers.

"There's guys out here with no guns, and they're our troops," she said.
"The Mexicans think we're nuts."

As WND recently reported, thousands of illegal aliens apprehended along
the 2,000 mile border stretching through California, Arizona, New
Mexico and Texas aren't even from Mexico. Many are citizens of
countries that are known sponsors of terrorism, including Afghanistan,
Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,
Somalia, Yemen, Sudan, Syria and Iran.

Tancredo said he doesn't believe the U.S. government's decision to send
troops is intended to improve the situation.

"I don't think anybody thinks this matters," he said. "Obama certainly
doesn't. That's why he's doing it."

He added, "The desire is not to fix the problem. The desire is to have
amnesty. All of this is in anticipation of amnesty."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++

What Would America's Founders Say?

The two enemies of the people are criminals
and government, so let us tie the second down
with the chains of the Constitution so the
second will not become the legalized version
of the first.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Those who hammer their guns into plows will
plow for those who do not.
--Thomas Jefferson

It does not take a majority to prevail ... but
rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on
setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
men.
--Samuel Adams

The strongest reason for the people to retain
the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last
resort, to protect themselves against tyranny
in government.
-- Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and
disciplined, but they should have sufficient
arms and ammunition to maintain a status of
independence from any who might attempt to
abuse them, which would include their own
government."
-- George Washington

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
-- Thomas Jefferson

If the freedom of speech is taken away then
dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to
the slaughter.
-- George Washington

When governments fear the people there is liberty.
When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... Disarm only
those who are neither inclined nor determined to
commit crimes.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a
standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed
populace.
-- James Madison

If the representatives of the people betray
their constituents, there is then no resource
left but in the exertion of that original
right of self-defense which is paramount to
all positive forms of government ... The
citizens must rush tumultuously to arms,
without concert, without system, without
resource; except in their courage and despair
... The natural strength of the people in a
large community, in proportion to the artificial
strength of the government, is greater than in a
small ... the people, without exaggeration, may
be said to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
-- Alexander Hamilton

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people
of good conscience to remain silent.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Every government degenerates when trusted to the
rulers of the people alone. The people themselves
are its only safe depositories.
-- Thomas Jefferson

As our enemies have found we can reason like men,
so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act!
Action will delineate and define you.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they
stand on does not constitute so strong an
attachment as that from which they draw their gains.
-- Thomas Jefferson

I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy
of our monied corporations which dare already to
challenge our government to a trial by strength,
and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
-- Thomas Jefferson

I believe that banking institutions are more
dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best
forms of government those entrusted with power
have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted
it into tyranny.
-- Thomas Jefferson

A Founding Father speaks out on what's nowadays
called "political correctness":

Do not suffer yourselves to be wheeled out of
your liberty to publish by any pretenses of
politeness, delicacy or decency. These, as they
are so often used, are but three different names
for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice.
--John Adams

Does anyone support the government in Washington, DC?

cole

reading:

http://www.globalgulag.us/ Global Gulag

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer
posted to alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,tx.politics

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

[...]

When government gets that corrupt, guess the only people who would
support it would be welfare and parcite types that think they have
something to gain from a crumbling government.

It is only a mater of time before the US government implodes if they
don't clean up the corruption. Even then it may be too late. Some
estimate real commited debt is past $25 trillion as governemnt does not
account for promised but not yet spent debt.

And that is too much weight to bear for the less than 30% of the people
who work for non-government jobs to support the rest. So how long can a
democriter debt mongering government last? Who knows. Maybe Obama will
pick a WW III as an excuse to wipe out debt. Say in 2012 to avoid an
election.

I see less boats in peoples futures. Bet boat resale prices are in the
basement. Anyone still make boats?

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.

Tim Tim is offline

Canuck57

Do a google search on and see who you're cross-
posting with.

posted to alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,tx.politics
hk hk is offline

wrote:

[...]

You've found yourself a soulmate in tripletask, **** for brains. Hope
you two are happy together. :)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
hk hk is offline

On 5/28/10 10:31 AM, Tim wrote:

Canuck57

Do a google search on and see who you're cross-
posting with.

Darn...you gave him a heads-up!

wrote:

[...]

You're an illiterate, idiot asshole. I was wrong. You're not just an asshole
idiot.

den den is offline

Does anyone support the government in Washington, DC?

cole

reading:

http://www.globalgulag.us/*Global Gulag

http://www.wvwnews.net/*Western Voices World News

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/The Occidental Observer

When government gets that corrupt, guess the only people who would support
it would be welfare and parcite types that think they have something to
gain from a crumbling government.

and this is why the soldiers won't impede immigration flow.

http://m3report.wordpress.com/2009/0...llars-in-2008/

The Mexicans are buying the boats, and using them to run drugs.

Garbage in:

http://www.borderinvasionpics.com/

It is up to us to do Garbage out! Get a Glock.
arm yourself.

On May 28, 12:07*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

snipped for racial content

You're an illiterate, idiot asshole. I was wrong. You're not just an asshole
idiot.

"Why do you call him an 'asshole idiot' when you re-posted all that
racial bull****. Not from "Canuch57," and not from "TripleTask," but
all the way from from "GeorgeWashingtonFan"

Obviously D'Klutz. You will never be average.

"den" wrote in message

Does anyone support the government in Washington, DC?

cole

reading:

http://www.globalgulag.us/ Global Gulag

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/The Occidental Observer

When government gets that corrupt, guess the only people who would
support
it would be welfare and parcite types that think they have something to
gain from a crumbling government.

and this is why the soldiers won't impede immigration flow.

http://m3report.wordpress.com/2009/0...llars-in-2008/

The Mexicans are buying the boats, and using them to run drugs.

Garbage in:

http://www.borderinvasionpics.com/

It is up to us to do Garbage out! Get a Glock.
arm yourself.

You're loony tunes...

wrote:

Mexico: 'U.S. troops OK, but no stopping illegals!'

Foreign gov't warns 1,200 soldiers must not enforce immigration laws

"Regarding the administration's decision to send 1,200 National Guard
servicemen to the U.S. Southern border, the government of Mexico trusts
that this decision will help to channel additional U.S. resources to
enhance efforts to prevent the illegal flows of weapons and bulk cash
into Mexico, which provide organized crime with its firepower and its
ability to corrupt.

he has a point. every US drug user is a terrorist. so the money
flowing southward from our drug dealers is a form of terrorism

"Additionally, the government of Mexico expects that National Guard
personnel will strengthen U.S. operations in the fight against
transnational organized crime that operates on both sides of our common
border and that it will not, in accordance to its legal obligations,
conduct activities directly linked to the enforcement of immigration
laws."

we should tell him we'll treat mexicans like they treat guatemalans
coming over THEIR borders!

Upon learning of the statement, former Rep. Tom Tancredo told WND

WND?? the storm troopers of US public opinion??