posted to alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,sci.electronic.repairs,tx.politics,alt.autos.toyota
bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Mexico warns U.S: "Don't DARE use those 1,200 new troops on border to enforce U.S. immigration laws!"

On Fri, 28 May 2010 08:49:26 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 2010 20:48:22 -0500, "GeorgeWashingtonFan"
wrote:

Mexico: 'U.S. troops OK, but no stopping illegals!'

Foreign gov't warns 1,200 soldiers must not enforce immigration laws

"Regarding the administration's decision to send 1,200 National Guard
servicemen to the U.S. Southern border, the government of Mexico trusts
that this decision will help to channel additional U.S. resources to
enhance efforts to prevent the illegal flows of weapons and bulk cash
into Mexico, which provide organized crime with its firepower and its
ability to corrupt.

he has a point. every US drug user is a terrorist. so the money
flowing southward from our drug dealers is a form of terrorism

"Additionally, the government of Mexico expects that National Guard
personnel will strengthen U.S. operations in the fight against
transnational organized crime that operates on both sides of our common
border and that it will not, in accordance to its legal obligations,
conduct activities directly linked to the enforcement of immigration
laws."

we should tell him we'll treat mexicans like they treat guatemalans
coming over THEIR borders!

Upon learning of the statement, former Rep. Tom Tancredo told WND

WND?? the storm troopers of US public opinion??