Default ping: Plume

On 5/28/2010 2:34 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 May 2010 09:43:05 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier if you grew up. You're such a child. You have
to put
people down to feel like a man.

Are you talking about Harold? He's not going to like that.

Let me ask you a question. Why would a presumably intelligent,
educated, professional woman (as you claim to be), hang out here and
post off topic? It's supposed to be about boats.

Fair question... It's a diversion I suppose. My hours for work are quite
varied. At the moment, for example, it's 10 pm, and I'm waiting for someone
in Europe to send me something via email. I usually don't post before 10 am
Pac. Time., as I'm either asleep or out for a run. Sundays are particularly
busy.

I'm interested in boats, we're in the market for one (as I've mentioned
previously), and I've found that there's a pretty diverse group. Some of
the
group are much worse than I about posting off-topic, some are much worse at
throwing spit-balls at others than I, some are fairly middle of the road
and
worth chatting with. I thought you were previously, but then I thought you
filtered me out. I probably said something that got under your skin. Oh
well....

I don't see how anyone could be more off topic than you. You're at what,
99.5% OT? And, taking into account the volume of your posts, you are by
far the #1 OT poster.
Oh well....

Most women your age don't have time for diversions. Perhaps you should
have a significant other to spend your idle hours with.

wrote:

[...]

Too bad for you. I guess you can leave if you want.

wrote:

[...]

Who would want to spend *any* time with her?

wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier if you grew up. You're such a child. You have
to put
people down to feel like a man.

Are you talking about Harold? He's not going to like that.

Let me ask you a question. Why would a presumably intelligent,
educated, professional woman (as you claim to be), hang out here and
post off topic? It's supposed to be about boats.

Fair question... It's a diversion I suppose. My hours for work are quite
varied. At the moment, for example, it's 10 pm, and I'm waiting for someone
in Europe to send me something via email. I usually don't post before 10 am
Pac. Time., as I'm either asleep or out for a run. Sundays are particularly
busy.

You mean you are a lady of the night? And not any calls? Just a lot pg
watching the phone or iPod?

I'm interested in boats, we're in the market for one (as I've mentioned
previously), and I've found that there's a pretty diverse group. Some of
the

Is that because welfare types can't have boats?

group are much worse than I about posting off-topic, some are much worse at
throwing spit-balls at others than I, some are fairly middle of the road
and

You throw your fair share, and then some.

worth chatting with. I thought you were previously, but then I thought you
filtered me out. I probably said something that got under your skin. Oh
well....

Wouldn't let you touch my skin.

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.

wrote:

[...]

You're an asshole and an idiot. I don't think it can get much worse for you.

John smith wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier for you if you identified those in rec.boats who
are not idiots in your mind. It would spare you an awful lot of
keystrokes.

Or ignored them. She exhibits no self control.